Increase the silver gain

We need silver gain to increase at least 300% for player to play this game. My friend with premium account and all premium squads for 8 slots even complain silver is not enough.

18 Likes

Yeah i feel bad for new player. when i have 400++ solder level 4 at reserve before merge.

2 Likes

Or continue to lower the purchase price and upgrade price of firearms below BR5, as well as the prices of tier1/2 soldiers.

Many players keep playing with bolt action rifles and BR1/2 smgs until they unlock top equipment of BR5. This is not a healthy phenomenon, as 80% of the weapons on the tech tree are wasted.

1 Like

I have strong feelings about the silver income wrapped with the player base.

1. The 50% bonus win should be removed entirely and replaced with 50% silver gain base. This will immediately impact players that victory farm and a great step to stabilize player base.

2. BR1 should be incredibly cheap and not feel much grinding. It should increase by maybe 10% cost to BR2 grind followed by maybe another 10% to BR3. This should feel like a natural progression. I understand there should be a level of grind but the current state is painful for new players and middle tier players.

after a little sharpening of the first two points, point #3 is now realized.

Early war queue (BR1-2)
Mid war queue (BR3-4)
Late war queue (BR5 + BR4 overflow)

these things will greatly benefit this game and still allow devs solid income through monetization already in place.

1 Like

the economy that is present now is a big problem, because it is not possible that a player has to play 20 good battles to have enough credits to be able to purchase equipment and upgrades for a single team if it is made up of 7 members. the exp-only bonus is not enough even for those who use/buy the premium, the fixed coin bonus should be included for those who have the premium, be present in the battlepass and as a bonus that you can find in the first login reward of the day. so both those who use premium and those who play free to play have the same possibilities.

It certainly feels like less silver earned. Especially in factions that keep losing.
I would like to see guardian angels who randomly select a faction be given a loss penalty and 1.5~2x silver.