“In the Crosshairs”: Battle with the Developers

Im not that stupid to flame in a news topic different from you

4 Likes

Clearly you have never read The Art of War.

Yes you are and did. I am tired of you constantly harassing me. I have asked you to stop many times but you wont. People reading this will see your true nature and maybe others whom you harass will voice their disdain for your negativaty too. People are going to see you for what you are, you have left me with no choice, your behavior needs to be exposed. Time for your disruptive behavior to cease.

Lol…You think?

Ok go to sleep

Such intelligence, you cant even respond with a meaningful rebuttal to my reply to your dilusional lie, the lie that you don’t enflame, which is exactly what you are doing AND instigated.

Ok

Clearly it is unclear wether or not i have or have not lol :wink:
I can neither confirm nor deny…

Honestly

Quite impressive.

Ohh Hating/ Noobing someone based on one battle while conplaining about hate is quite
ironic-star-wars (1)

1 Like

He isn’t wrong tho…

Oh no look, you need read is bug report

1. My AI dont have ammo BUG
    Ps4

2. ai is sniping me BUG
    Ps4

3. i have only bot in my team BUG
    Ps4
    @robihr can confirm

Like wen he try to make me insulting him send PM and harrassing me

Truly an evil genius

But that has nothing to do with current topic, neither he wanted to play against devs and couldn’t find them…

He changed the post, i only took a bit, but the first instance was

“Dev to scared to play aganaist me, come to ps4 if you have balls and so on”

Dont belive him

I see.

Every post you have put in here about me are ALL lies, EVERY ONE, you are a liar, all anyone has to do is read my bug reports and they can see for themselves you are lieing, also i didn’t change any wordage in the posts looking for devs, i only corrected spelling, go ahead ask a moderator in public in this thread you liar, again you are lieing about that too, people are seeing what you and who you are :rofl:

You dont have a life?

Ummm…Apparently one MUCH better than yours Lmao

:rofl: