“In the Crosshairs”: Battle with the Developers

We have created Enlisted for you, but our involvement in the game isn’t limited to lines of update notes: each day we gather in battle in our beloved game, and we’d like to participate in a friendly match with you!

From November 25th (13:00 GMT) until November 26th (13:00 GMT) fight in the “Squads” of all campaigns, win and receive a unique nickname decoration “In the Crosshairs”.

During two time slots, 14:00 — 16:00 GMT and 0:00 — 2:00 GMT, squads consisting of Enlisted game developers will join the fight! We’ll make your team stronger or will become your coveted target. In any case, victory in battle with the developers will take you much closer to earning your decoration.

“IN THE CROSSHAIRS” NICKNAME DECORATION

The symbol of your victories in our friendly competition can be earned for 20 points. You begin with 10 starting points and receive 1 point for each victory in the battle. Or 3 points, if you win in a battle where the developers participate.

The decoration stays with you forever.

LIVESTREAMING THE BATTLE

We will be streaming on our official channel battles that one of the developers’ squads participates in (while rotating its members).

Twitch channel

Livestream time: November 25th, 14:00 — 16:00 GMT.

To make it easier to find us in the battles, all members of the Darkflow team will have a “gear” nickname decoration.

TERMS

• Leaving a battle prematurely will subtract 1 point from the “In the Crosshairs” event.
22 Likes
8 Likes

Can i get mine now?

So it basically means that we’re about to constantly get 360 no scoped by devs

3 Likes

Or, use every retarded shit game has so they can finally see how broken game can be on receiving end.

Imo ofc…

11 Likes

yes-yes-yes

3 Likes

What you suggest, kamikaze spam, tiger on a hill,BAR day?

2 Likes

Everything.

5 Likes

Imagine them rage quiting while streaming it live
Pretty sure that shit’ll go viral

1 Like

@1942786

whatyoudid

1 Like

So during these hours everyone will play Axis Normandy :rofl:

What makes you think they don’t know about that? I’m sure they know and don’t care, at least not enough to do something about it.

This is brilliant, of course every conceivable post has negativity, but the game isn’t broken or you wouldn’t be here.

I fought against Keofox a long while back in CBT, it was fun, tough fight from what I remember, devs don’t play broken games.

But yeh if you want to rifle gren spam, kamikaze up to you, I will play normally, but might bring along a few mates too, I think from a tech perspective, this is a great idea, when one of em flies I’ll put two full clips into plane and they will see - there may even be some good opponents in the air which will be nice too!

1 Like
Censored

If the new total war is setted in the victoria age, yes! I want it

1 Like

Everyone! - Play as dirty as possible, to make the devs see how easily exploitable and in that way bad their game is.

Spam SFs

Gray zone camp

Suicide bomb

Grenade launcher spam them

Spam only full auto

Spam explosion packs

Make their match HELL so they see the issues of the game with their own eyes, and get frustrated by them themselves.

2 Likes

Reading my mind

I get the reference :))

Keofox leaves most matches he joins :smiley:

I’d like ww1 TW. Although it may be done like in victoria games (victorian era → ww1).

I feel like I’m too easy to distract.

After play a lot the ww1 mod of napoleon i can say, how the game actually work is incompatible with a ww1 setting withaut a full rework on the battle and campaign

1 Like