[In development #1] Mod: "Battle of Monolith"

Introduction

==Free forum members, veterans and hunters.The PBC "Dangerous Modders" and Co. team consisting of:
propfreak - @Dinosavr38
crazy old man - @schyrikami
lazy person - @Vik_2701
theorist @Devenddar
Dean of the Legion - @_PRAETORIAN
==We are pleased to present the alpha version of the mod inspired by the Strugatsky brothers universe, as well as the Anomaly mod [ All coincidences with reality are accidental ]

Preamble of mod

==The scene takes place directly at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant location and near it, where two warring factions are fighting to the death

==After the Strelok turned off the Brain Burner, all the groups moved North to the center of the Zone. Now nothing prevented him from going to the “Monolith” - according to legend, he could fulfill any wish. In addition to the Strelok and the military, advanced detachments of Duty, a group that aims to destroy all the contagion of the Zone, also made their way to Pripyat. Approaching the station, they met strong resistance from a zombie group of fanatics - “Monolith”, which sets itself the main goal - to protect the zone and the Performer of Desires from the infidels.

Locations

==Station surroundings

==Inside the station

Fractions

==Monolith

==Duty

Weapons

==Arsenal

Anomalies and emission

Some features and plans

1. Inertia at the start of running and stopping

1. The ability to spawn on allies

2. It is planned to implement the bolt throwing (The reaction of anomalies to it will be questionable)

3. The presence of caches on the map where you can find something interesting

Conclusion

Don’t miss out next [In development] Mod: “Battle of Monolith” and don’t forget to collect more cans

19 Likes

This is ****ing insane! Amazing job!

Also this is a perfect example why we need support for custom content asap! For awesome things like this!

6 Likes

he came back from the deads!

4 Likes
6 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 Likes

absolutely insane. I cannot wait to play (not just because of the story), this map looks great! :wink:

4 Likes

The PNG of faction and arsenal are to dark for see something
Screenshot_20240601-114837~2

1 Like

Hi! The author of the topic decided to do so in order to leave the intrigue for future more detailed issues. I didn’t understand it myself without details, but here are the clarified shots

6 Likes

We did a theme together

veryjokerge (1)

4 Likes

Well, that’s what you explained to me.

2 Likes

As a S.T.A.L.K.E.R fan, this is so incredibly impressive, well done!

4 Likes

Then you shouldn’t have any doubts.

veryjokerge (1)

2 Likes