Improvements to Battle Tasks and Achievements

nice

Pretty much that. There is no such thing as “inferior” orders. Both types of bronze orders are crucial to any meaningful progression and thus both should be obtainable in similar way as in closed testing phases.

1 Like

I don’t think we needed the battle pass system, which is a complicated system. I think it is better to return to the method of every 3000 experience points as before.

1 Like

Our hopes were, that battlepass will replace predatory and abusive monetization (such as two types of gambling) and P2W (such as buying squad progress, P2W benefits of premium or squad slots).
Alas, that is not the case, battlepass instead just added another layer of pain.

3 Likes

Also, I have to complete the Battle Pass every day …

The official intent of this game seems to be to stick to P2W.

1 Like

This is Gaijin game. Ofc it will be monetized as flying duck just like War Thunder. Paywall might be even higher than in WT. Imagine Buying ammo supply of 5 round clips for Mausers from the store…

Not to complain, but is there an easy way to implement a system so you don’t get a bunch of tasks you can’t complete? I have rotated to three tasks now that involve getting kills with a flamethrower, mortars, and semi-automatic weapons, none of which I’ve gotten to yet. It would be nice to have a simple system where tasks requiring something like mortar kills don’t show up until you’ve unlocked your first mortar squad. I don’t know, maybe that’ll be too hard to implement quickly, but it would make things less frustrating. I’m very task oriented, sill when I can’t complete any of the tasks it takes a bit of the fun away. Cheers.

sorry. I can only understand a little English, so could you tell me a little simpler sentence?

The game became overly unrewarding and painful. There is not enough orders… and that comes form player with premium account and BP!

Tasks that make you play in a certain way usually are counterproductive for the team… I mean instead of focusing on objectives I find myself running with pistols, building unnecessary fortifications, running with flamethrower on open maps etc, because time-wise I cant afford to wait for the tasks to complete in natural manner…

Basically its a decent game that you cant really enjoy at the moment.

It also seems like the tasks are getting more and more difficult/time consuming…

eg. now I have:

• 2 games being top 1
  • 6 games completed in squads (seriously 6 games to get one bronze order?)
  • 4 games being top 20%

None of them is easy (short)… Even top 1 is quite random for me as I’m not consistent.

Wasn’t there suppose to be 1 easy task guaranteed?

And it’s only compounded by the fact that (according to developers themselves) battle pass is the primary means of progression. A time-limited feature that is made specifically to induce fear of missing out in players. This combination doesn’t work on so many levels.

Even by itself battle pass is not a very good mechanic. It can work and it does work in games that are feature-complete and have a ton of other content (for example WT with more than 1000 of unlockable vehicles). It also works when it’s for cosmetic stuff only. Neither is the case with Enlisted.

This system is damn depression machine for players.

2 Likes

Personally I think the campaign and game mode specific battle task should not be in the game I would rather have a harder task the a campaign or mode specific task. Some people may just want to focus on one campaign and grind it than switch between other ones.

I, on the other hand, like tasks that encourage me to explore other campaigns and sides. I ended up enjoying “Battle of Moscow” very much.

I have problem with tasks that are counterproductive toward the objective and team, like pistol kills or tasks that take 4-8 games to finish, just to get single bronze order.

And that is fair enough.

OTOH I am only interested in Soviet side at Moscow.

So when I get a “play games as normandy” (for either side), or Axis in Moscow I change them…

and if I can’t change them then I just take basic squads that have had no “money” spent on them or extra troops at all - they have had a few upgrades but that’s all.

so I’m almost a handicap to my team - I’m only there to play a few games - and tickets I get get used for Soviets in Moscow.

I agree

me too

I have 3 additional battle task but no main battle tastk

speaking of achievements on series s ive been playing alot and the kill and enemy achievement still hasnt popped for me even though ive killed thousands of people