Important news

Wasn’t it? I like going into “memory lane” from time to time.

We merely tried to play Enlisted like our Grandpas did. Our Grandparents were pretty cool, they invented the Enlisted game with their oversea friends!

May God watch over their souls…

But yeah, had a great childhood, very glad for it.

(And we have to talk about SOMETHING while receiving news that we will receive news in this post!
:stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

3 Likes

What’s that, a tool for more dispersion?

Yes please

4 Likes

15 Likes

enlisted has many war thunder players, please remember this kind of phrase may provoke them to break the law;)

3 Likes

The only important news I want is that you fixed the AI

3 Likes

well seeing as some are guessing what’s going to happen

My guess is that they will have little event, called (Skill less) and you get 5 weapons coupons a day, to spend on WP grens, so each toon can get 3x WP, to spam cap with, yay :stuck_out_tongue:

Must… resist… urge… to… post… nuclear… secrets…

c17a7d77a3f47e95ae46d54ed6fa0ddc

8 Likes

Are WP problem for you, lmao? I guess you are lacking skill too then. Counter them is so easy. I don’t get it why some many normies are btching about them, pretty annoying. EPs are still way superior.

@Adamnpee
yes i had my first game of WP spam cap point yesterday, only way i could figure to avoid, it, was to avoid cap points, but that’s seems counter productive, to playing game, so i beg you, please share you secret :slight_smile:

before i deck out every toon with WP 3x

Yes maybe, but don’t feel the need to spam use of WP, to compensate for my lack of skill, and the fact it was a high lvl toon, with all the generals on one side and all under gold, other side, so yeah pretty skill less.

I wont say anything about what it could be, but you’re wrong Here :smiley:

just go for a TRUE large scale battles, please.
i wish for nothing else.

2 Likes

Very excited to see the roadmap. Interested to see what suggestions have been implemented.

1 Like

interesting, what might get new, NOOO IDEIA.

:smiley:

1 Like

The development of the plot seems unexpected but reasonable

what ever. happy weekend. :melting_face:

It’s not related :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Tbh im rather skeptical about what they will push into the roadmap

rockenlisted

2 Likes

The cat went on a DMT trip :rofl: :skull:

1 Like

Hey @1942786, can we at least get a date to expect this news? It’s been a few days now.

1 Like

SoonTM

2 Likes