Important news

Oh, so theres where WarThunder map design being taken from.

1 Like

・New and large number of bugs, mainly in Tunisia
・Extreme disparity between senior and novice players.
・The gunfire sound of the Italian army BA.

I hope these will be resolved.

1 Like

Road map?

At f**** last!

Good news!

1 Like

aex

3 Likes

It was THE “Cadillac” of toys when I was young. You could even make tiny cadillacs roll on it.

Wen i was child i liked

You can build your own cadillac if you have sufficient set

2 Likes

That came for me later, as a teen. Wasn’t much to do with lego technic by then.

We had:

6 Likes

Sorry to young :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t worry. My Dad beats me (as all our Dads) when they played Enlisted by larping in the villages:

wooden-sticks-shape-guns-hanging-wall-wooden-sticks-shape-guns-hanging-wall-amsterdam-140166429

17 Likes

Cool but in south italy wen my dad was young you find pistol in grocery store at 30% discounted

4 Likes

looks like nature loves firearms too doesnt it ? :smiley: this pic made my day

2 Likes

These good looking sticks, pebbles, acorns, and cicada shells make good collectibles for boys. :smile:

1 Like

i like this one , the predecessor of famous berdan
berdan

14 Likes

Back then, when men were men and women were women, lil boys started very young. “My stick is bigger than your stick!” “Nuh huuuh! My stick is better than yours”

(If only they knew how it sounded :laughing:)

They had to grind very hard to unlock more powerful sticks in their campaigns. Along with magical shields like those from Dune. (Their campaigns were much more advanced than those we have now)

My guess is they were already lvl 70+ in progression.

6 Likes

well the grinding quest for nice wooden stick could have take a long time , once obtained you could take out mushrooms in forest with ease

2 Likes

the working tools should be easily available for the people (joke) :smiley:

1 Like

Now than I remember it, Mom used to be a tank hunter in Enlisted, because she played with dynamite (she was with her uncle). Practiced by throwing it in the lake. She told me Grandma used to scold my uncle because lil pebbles were blown away and it could have been dangerous

I’m not even making this up. Dynamite could be buyed in hardware stores back then, no question asked.

Must’ve been amazing being a kid back then, without questionable “parents” not even sure if it’s ok attributing a genre to their boys and girls. I’m lucky being an 80s kid, but still dynamite was no longer available for me
 had to bundle up many firecrackers togheter if I wanted to hunt tanks playing Enlisted with my buddies.

Those were my lvl 25 unlocks for USA Normandy:
8c20456e-18e2-11e4-a8d1-0010c6ab90ac_s

1 Like

Latest Woodland Campaing Unlock for Soviets

12 Likes

That’s clearly waaaay too op!

Best days ever.

2 Likes