Imagine if#6 ( if bots had never existed?)

Hello and welcome to My section in the forum “imagine if” where we are going to discuss if x thing is added, removed or reworked in the game.

Today’s topic is what would have been enlisted if bots had never existed, and which Lone Figthers mode would have been the main mode of the game

do you think that the game will be better or a complete disaster because the squads and the bots are the game base, do you think that the games will be more boring or more fun and enjoyable

i´ll see you opinions below : )

also dont forget to suggest me the next topic for imagine if #7

For sure it would spare me some dissapointment.
Commanding an AI squad is the main reason I joined the game. But it turned out there is not much commanding do be done and what we have is not worth my time in 90% of cases.

2 Likes

No bots ?
So in this parallèle reality, Enlisted = Poor COD like, Poor HLL like
So no interest for me :confused:

1 Like

Bots add great ‘texture’ to the battlefield and help create the chaos of battle.
It would feel much quieter without them.
If we’re talking more as a post mortem of lone fighters, I don’t think the more hardcore style was overall broadly popular (Friendly fire etc). Enlisted is not a ‘milsim’ and won’t meet players expectations if they desire that.

1 Like

if there were no bots, this game could only survive if it had 100+v100+ battles.

1 Like

The game will lose its uniqueness and be an utter failure

dont have to imagine. Lone fighters existed (still does). apart from the Hardcore aspect (No Hud/friendly fire, which I liked)…it was meh

1 Like

heroes&generals 2.0

In my personal opinion, the bots are good for feel the battlefield like a masive battle.

but sadly the bots needs some improvements because the ai is stupid and feels like too simple. but in overwall is a pretty good feature to make the game unique : )

1 Like