I'm sad now

bye to the best bug in the game

Screenshot_368

3 Likes

Campaigns that have the same type of customization should appear the same in both :((

6 Likes

Yeah it’s unfortunate that they patched it. I wish that there were some items that were “cross-campaign”.

5 Likes

But Stalingrad isn’t “same type”, the peadot camo didn’t exist in fall of 1942.

So this looks correct.

this game don’t have historical accuracy anymore, and it’s not a issue for me, my problem is i have to buy a lot of clothes again

4 Likes

It’s an issue for me so I am happy everyone doesn’t run around in anachronistic uniforms so easily.
Good news.

Rip

The sadness is real.

Doesn’t make any sense. Since the outfits appeared only in campaigns in which they were already present.

You have literally no clue what you are talking about.

5 Likes

I don’t like 1944 pattern looking peadot camo in Stalingrad.

The fact that it was present before doesn’t make me like it, simple as that.

wrong.

the pea dot selection is available in stalingrad.

but for some reason, if you equip it in the ardenne, it wont show up in stalingrad.

and if you equip it in stalingrad, it won’t appear in the arden.

also, the pea dot is not from 44. ( at least, not the concept )

1 Like

I said looking like peadot

Are there any photos of Germans wearing this in Stalingrad?

I’m open to have my mind changed.

The closest I’ve found is some camo on helmet cover

And the other 100% of pictures that come up on Google don’t show any peadot camo but just grey

Looks very different from this

What makes me mad is when I have changed a soldier’s face and after I put that soldier in another unit, the face I purchased is not available to him and he goes back to his stupid default face.

It also happens when I send a soldier to Reserve to move his unit. You get this jarring reminder that your kickass dude with awesome battle scars got created in the game as some Eastern Europeans idea of a caricature of what a USGI would have looked like.

The game should let you reassign the default face of a soldier so you don’t have to deal with that bullcrap. The clothes and stuff don’t really matter to me unless you’re talking about something I don’t know about. You get hundreds upon hundreds of clothes orders just from playing the game.

What else would they even be used for?? (That’s rhetorical)

It shouldn’t be there at all, due to the anachronism and (maybe the game has and I just don’t know) do the Germans have a Waffen-SS unit in the game? It wouldn’t make sense for pea dot to be used on anyone but Waffen-SS, especially since it is such a recognizable association…maybe Panzer Lehr Division as well, but I seem to recall their patterns were distinct.

It’s really frustrating playing as US in Normandy and Ardennes to see soldiers running around in stupid, frog skin uniforms. I shoot them all the time thinking they’re Germans(the irony is not lost on me.) It’s one of those rare times when I wish friendly fire was enabled. (The other being when I have a sniper set up in a perfect firing position and some yahoo runs his machine gunner right on top of me, starts blasting away, and blows my cover. I want to frag them so bad)

I already whipped up a thread on this. This is moronic, and this is the few times I love bugs. I’m starting to regret spending a penny. So, if what they want to do is prevent spending on customization, I guess they got it.

1 Like

I’m starting to think that the Devs don’t want us to actually play and enjoy this game

1 Like

the 4th army that was supposed to relieve stalingrad had SS units

more precisely:

which still enters the realm of DF to add stuff as long existed in that time period ( but, with the ho-ri etc, you don’t even need an excuse )

so yeah.

even if there were no actual photos of ss camouflage inside stalingrad, it’s no exscuse for the sorry *** buggy cosmetic system that we have.

it’s not about what you like, or consider acceptable.

It’s exactly about that.

We all play games for our personal entertainment and pleasure.

So no peadot photos from Stalingrad, ok.
Reaffirmed.

nope.

game would be good as dead it that would have been the case.

funny that you mention it:

but it’s completely fine. even if those were not there, still exited. after all, it’s just a game.

as it goes for the thread, the one shown above it’s one of many bugs of the customization.
and should be fixed weather you like it, or not.

Huh?

Literally: everyone plays games to have a good time.
I have a better time when I don’t see peadot camo in Stalingrad.

How is this difficult?

Exactly.

So the less I see it the happier I am.

Why my taste hurts someone I have no idea.

does it really matter what you like or not under a comment highlighting the problems with customization?

you tell me.

it’s not about taste or " hurting ",

but the continueous of " nooooo it’s not historical " or " i don’t like ittt " it’s just a waste of everyone’s time.
because guess what, you have done it again and again in 3 years with little to no changes. this game won’t " uni-historically " it self for your own pleasure.

but keep at it i guess…
i’m sure you’ll be lucky next time.

4 Likes