I still do not understand

If br 5 is the highest br, where it is assumed that people have the most troops and weapons, therefore those who have played the longest…

Why do they all look like rookies no matter what army they play?

And I don’t want to generalize, but in every game 2 seem to know how to play, even less.

As for the rest, they seem to have just registered.

Is the balance bad? The BR doesn’t do its job? Am I maybe expecting too much from the players?

But it just seems that they don’t understand that the blue circle is the one they should defend, every time I look at the map there is no one at the point, and if it is bomb defense, no one deactivates them.

Maybe every game is with bots and I don’t realize it.

A clear answer would be great, this is the first game I’ve seen that isn’t able to even accomplish this in one playthrough.

2 Likes

It could very well be bots
It could also be people who go for kills instead of winning. CoD transplants can exist at every level after all. Just how it is sometimes. You get used to incompetence in your teammates

3 Likes

BR rating is not indicative of skill but based on weapons and the particular year of the war for instance BR5 weapons represent weapons that were common in the later years of the war. In other words the battle rating = the year of the war & weapon effectiveness since technology progressed throughout the war. Also you should know that battle rating does NOT reflect someones skills, performance or ability on the battlefield

1 Like

I played BRV games last night that had brand new people with no rank. I think we are seeing an influx of premium squad buyers from Steam.

1 Like

Potentially, or maybe returning players from before the current battlepass?

So it makes no sense to classify people by their team.

If everyone is going to have the same brainpower when playing, then don’t separate them by ranks, put them all in the same bag regardless of their team, and that way we’ll have fewer bots.

I don’t know if what’s wrong is the br system itself, or how they classify the players.

In short, what they do is kill competitiveness, in the end they are encouraging a game where you just shoot without taking anything else into account.

Which is ridiculous, because it’s a game with HUGE strategic potential.

I hope the developers get their act together, of course if they really want to steer this game towards the genres presented.

1 Like

That makes sense to me, I’ve seen a lot of troops, mostly premium vehicles getting stuck or not lasting at all.

there is a ton of people that buy high BR premiums and lately most event squad tend to be high BR. The last event gave 4 squad armed with BR IV weapons.

1 Like

How to get into BR5:
BR4 event/premium squad + Pz II + starter sniper squad

1 Like

Sadly, these are real players. Like 8-10% of players are playing for victory.
Most of the players are snipers, mortarmen, tankers and pilots. They say they are supporting, but theis support almost always is useless. They want others to win for them. We can only come to terms with this, since the developers do not want to teach players how to play normally

1 Like

This is what I personally want…
Expand New Player Matchmaking til the completion of Tier I so you can at least have enough time to learn some mechanics and get loadouts somewhat settled … and then get rid of BR’s … and just play. People wanted to protect new players … great NPM is a great way to accomplish that. Personally, I think it would be better.

That’s 1 way to get to BR5 - another is to buy a BR5 premium squad before you play any games at all…

most players want to “enjoy” the game
not rushy rushy bullshit
end the match in less than 10min.
with shit batlescore

But if i wanna win? Can i turn on gamemode without “enjoyers”?

2 Likes

why do you want to win ? the bonus XP ?
i want to have fun killing people.

1. victory=bonus xp
  2. victory=higher rank=rewards for ranks
  3. victory=victory=i won=im happy
1 Like

I kave fun while playing for victory

1 Like

I usually leave games when my team is stomping the enemy

I dont leave, only if i have to go somewhere.

1 Like

you should
most matches are worthless