I played 100 matches post Merge. Comprehensive review and suggestions before Steam release

Lol, so naive after so much time spent here.

1 Like

It’s easier than trying to recreate semi-realistic balance. As we can see exactly at this moment, it’s pretty shit with pretty shit immersion as well. :slight_smile:

As I have said:

and i literally listed you the weapons of where stalingrad veterans would find themselves on.

forced by you to only play berlin and claim " no one would complain ".

when. clearly, that is the opposite.

i like stalingrad no matter the opposition or stuff that wasn’t there.

because matter of fact, i got used to even before the merge.

yet i didn’t saw you being all that much up and arms about outside the mkhb.

johnson rifles and lmg, and m2 carbines are considered high br weapons.

so. no. if you want to look only to one direction and be ignorant of their br or not even considering campaigns that you didn’t wanted to consider, that’s another discussion.

but once again, there were weapons of high br despite the year of the equipment in question.
( matter of fact, pacific was literally everything. 1941 up to 1945 )

funny.

the m2 weren’t there.

and at the same time, for balance purposes, those were deemed unecessary for the pacific.

what is it then?

another " bo uh " i don’t want to see them there because doesn’t please my own immersion?

it makes perfect sense in a video game perspective.

you’re the one being dense not wanting to even aknowledge others motives and reasons.

as far as it goes for enlisted both for the casuals and " muh immersion " it’s that in a world war two game, one would like to play stalingrad despite the map.

worked so far in war thunder, ( even though, i dislike it there ) and it is working so far in enlisted too.

you’re and few others are just the ones not okey with it.

should the game act based on few individuals? or the majority of people ( that do not care ).

uhhh

you tell me how dense i have to be to get that one :wink:

just what i thought.

another double standard.

your immersion sure is loose.

from what i gather, was more than just brainded.

deemd to fail ( and so it did )

to this day, i have yet to see how that system would have worked with all the various nitpicks of people like you to make it actually work for the majority.

if there is one thing i learned and Mr Tuspolis was right, the HA communtiy always have their own ideas and never a firm base of what they wanted.

from what i gather, my immersion is pretty much different from yours. and i believe even the ones of mr Adamn is totally different from yours and mine alone.

so… good luck making a game based on that alone.

which, it’s why brs were putted in place.

because unlike your or mine opinion, those are stable and work for the most part.

( in a game that it’s not historical, nor does it have to be, mind you )

are you kidding?

you forgot your entire 100 battles thread or something?

you do realize we can see your own loadouts through the initial pictures that you send right?

you completely lost it.

not even self aware :skull:

haha

no.

Ok, let’s say we move those 4 VS weapons. Now we still have to move like 100 more. And it will be still bad due to 2 queues.
At this point it’s like trying to firefight with a glass of water. Also “this is a game not a history book” so who cares anyway?

Im pretty sure SG was too popular because of two maps in two years or so.

Or people loved HnG for having same 5 big maps for the past 8 years or so.

Personally, I would also love to play Japan because it surely is fun to play same three shitty Asia maps all night long.

Examples so i don't look like a fool

you use m50s on tankers

fnabs on german tankers.

runs with mp40 silenced weapons:

across time, he still uses fnabs with an mp38

kiralys on german tankers:

uses proto weapons and full of stgs

runs with soviet paras with only smg and no variety

uses ww1 weapons among the dak corp

dunno how even to describe this one. but i can tell you the german army only used mp40s on a large scale for piooneers.

mp34s were not issued to pilots.

uses protos in the japan

panzergrenadiers never were issued with fgs

let alone a driver with a mp 717

good luck defending this one

or this one

*yet uses AVTS

which weren’t issued to para. let alone the army.

soviet tankers with thommies? mhhh

do i need to say more?

forgot to mention.

you also run engineers. which are by nature immersion breaking as they can simply bring an entire army through a small radio and build stuff out of nothing.

so… yeah. you tell me.

all of your loadouts that idk how you can defend with " muh immersion ".*

i’m sure there are more, but only these glims i was able to notice on your thread.

i find it funny that someone who defends immersion and demands HA aspects he is the first one to not abbide by his own " rules ".

go figure.

( p.s. i do run too with certain non historical squads from time to time, but at least i admit that. i do not attempt to hide it or deny it like you do )

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, it’s already too late for implementing such huge rebalance. They should have done that with merge.

I was just triggered, which is why I continued to argue in this pointless discussion.

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend but you do look like a fool trying to gotcha me on something I never claimed.

Where are the Volksturm weapons in my early war load outs?

Where are the high BR matches on Starlingrad?

Where are my Pz IV J games in early war?

Where is a single game where I have AS, RPD or Fedorov equipped?

I don’t believe you are as dense as to not understand that I never cared about what was issued to paras or whatnot?

MP 38 is now somehow bad?
Engineers?
Lol please

The only thing I care about is lack of fakes and blatant time travelling.

In any case, as Adanpee just stated, who cares.

You don’t like my suggestions? Go ahead find your own way.

well i find problem in that he only looks at tanks for HA/HI and not other weapons. e.g. what if someone has crusader and springfields equipped? springfields were mainly used in pacific, while crusader in tunisia. you could probably make dozens of such combinations where you could confuse MM with its priorities.

not to mention MM doesnt run 2 separate queues for pacific and tunisia so you could prioritize one queue over the other. queue is based on FIFO principle, First In First Out. so whatever nation first gets 10 players, those maps get played

and this is the problem. you care about this, someone else cares about something else etc.
you simply cannot indulge everyone with their demands.

btw your statement is incorrect. you clearly also care about place those weapons were used.

This is true, I stand corrected.

FG-42 started being used in 1942, but it should not appear in North Africa.

While this is not wrong I believe my suggestions listed in the post are very basic and by most part wouldn’t alter any BRs or balance at all, just make the game objectively better.

no they arent basic. your suggestion demand tradeoff somewhere else. e.g. prioritizing lvt in pacific or crusader in tunisia comes at the cost of longer queue times.

if you are demanding that KT can only be used in berlin, then you need to demand that springfield is only used in pacific and tunisia, you would need to demand that volkssturm weapons are only used by volkssturm troops etc.

No… it’s preference of maps ingame, not longer times.

If there is a BR2 US player with LVT looking for a game and Pacific and Tunisia lobbies are being created, he would be placed to Pacific with higher probability than somewhere else.

I never said this. It was also used in Ardennes.

let me remind you:

i specifically mentioned that your loadouts are not " immersive " and i don’t know how you can defend them.

yet you talk fuck all about immersion despite not abbiding to your own rules.

which as much i can understand immersion isn’t totally historical accurate. yeah. yours don’t even come cloes to be immersive.

considering that it was only given to Feldgendarmerie units and very rare occasions to SS units, yeah. tankers never received one.

yes.

engineers being the first very immersive breaking things.

unless you’re into disneyland / bob the builder type of immersion.

you do you.

but don’t find sorry excuses to back behind the " muh immersion " when there is literally one and you don’t believe it too given your own loadouts.

i did sayed that i agree for the most part about it.

i just told you why that hasn’t been the case, and why those are just nitpicks of yours which will not change the game for everyone else just because you dislike that.

just saying

this is not how queue works. you only get one lobby at the time created. there are no 2 simultaneous lobbies being created.

same thing. then you would need to divide all weapons based on year/place of use and have complex rules that would confuse most of the casual players on what and where they can play.

2 Likes

How can you get FG-42 in Tunisia, if it is restricted to Stalingrad and Berlin (BR V) ??? :-1:

I don’t know if you have some inside data but I feel like it’s impossible that e.g. in all of Europe server there is only 1 server with just 20 players within the 1-2 minutes of queuing time.

Or the game is doing way worse in terms of player numbers than what I thought.

Same thing with what? I never mentioned KT in my post.

And there would be no confusion at all.
You still can play with A13 in Normandy and you can fly Seagull in Tunisia, but it would happen not as frequently as their “native” fronts.

:melting_face: I was replying to the comment from @robihr that I care not only about time travelling but also front of usage. Like FG in Tunisia or Tiger in Stalingrad, which technically existed bt that time but were clearly not used there.

1. Engineers are needed for gameplay.
    Sorry, this is just a dumb argument.
    Going that way you’ll start saying “why do you have more than 1 life?”
    Gameplay.
    Tiger 2 in Stalingrad serves no gameplay because it has Berlin and Seelow, Normandy and Ardennes.

2. I never said that I care about “immersion” to the point of which regiment received which weapons.
    After all it’s a game.
    I always cared about fakes, prototypes and time travelling.

I really need to spell it out step by step?
A. Stalingrad removed from BR 4 5.
B. Normandy and Ardennes removed from BR 1 2.
C. Pz IV J buffed snd moved to BR 4, Pz IV F2/G can do its job just as well, and they work for most if not all maps.
D. Volkssturm weapons removed (moved to BR 4 5) as side unlocks for collectors.
E. Adaptive camo for all vehicles.
F. Seagull and LVT increase probability of Pacific without eliminating other options.

Boom. This game has become MUCH more WW2 friendly without ANY sizable impact in you or any casual Jimmy who doesn’t know jack shit anyway.

2 Likes

double standards.

got it

which… you also use

but… playing stalingrad with tigers 2 is an issue because… ?

isn’t also because it’s a game?
and others people would like to do just that no matter the equipment?

so, they shouldn’t and cannot. but you can dictate what others do or shouldn’t do.

got it.

which… by definitions, are nitpicks of yours.

is it really necessary?

i’d argue not.

because it’s a game, i’d argue all maps should be playable among all brs. no matter high or low.

the only exception, i would make no soviets on d-day or germans on the pacific.

which, i don’t mind if it would happen, i wouldn’t like it, but makes no difference to me.

because if i want " muh immersion " or historical stuff, i’d do them in the editor. matter of fact, i just did that.

… why?

because of your own nitpicks?

yep. all good with that.

but then again. people demand premium to be used in other campaigns too.

i wouldn’t mind using volkssturm everywhere, but that’s kinda my own bias.
and then again, some premium units do not change their uniform based on campaign. at least, not anymore.

first of all, that’s false.

you’re effectively changing for your own liking where stuff goes.
you’re even suggesting to entirely remove or move vollksturm weapons.

despite, i would like to remind you that enlisted is another ww2 game with dubbious historical identity ( just like your own immersion as far as it goes for what’s okey and not ) that aims to be casual and be played by the most amount of players just like war thunder.

that’s quite rich coming from you. not gonna lie.

because it’s a game, and devs allowance is what it’s going for.

not gate keeping it for a handful of few.

2 Likes

you are mistaken on mechanics of the queue. it creates games sequentially not simultaneously. you can have 20 games created sequentially in 5 seconds, but not 20 games created simultaneously. this is difference.

like i said you would need to nitpick absolutely every weapon and map for this to work. e.g. fedorov, springfield, m2, m3/m3a1, specific variants of the tanks/planes. then we could add gold order weapons like conders who would be absolutely nowhere.

4 Likes