I guarantee that the Chinese proxy version of Enlisted has an advantage that everyone will enjoy

I just feel that giving a Iron Curtain speech here is a very boring thing.

The root cause of the problem is that robots are so foolish. Nowadays, many players hide the AI in the team to prevent them from quickly evaporating.
You’re putting the cart before the horse.

Because I am loyal to the truth, not you. Debate can reveal to people who is closer to the truth.
Considering that people are no longer confused by your nonsense, I can indeed start ignoring what you said. My goal has been achieved.

Why defend vampires who exploit people? Unless you are in the same league as them.
Of course, capitalists in developed countries are skilled at exploiting other countries to distribute benefits, in order to make workers a vested interest. This won’t last long.

Poor. You can’t even understand rhetorical questions.

Public opinion is very important. But reasonably analyzing them is more important. Discussing with people equally and making them aware of what is better, or making us aware of what is better, is the most important. This is our democracy.

Your only means of attack. Can there be some novelty?

These sources lack usefulness simply because DF did not make good use of them. This does not mean that only forums are the way to gain public opinion.
Considering that the forum actually has a limit on the frequency of gameplay, it has filtered out casual players.

Yes, he is not as noble as you are.

Scarecrow again.

A bunch of nonsense. I’m just saying they are more, far from being full. Chinese players rarely complain about this.
Considering that there are often five or more players leaving midway in a game, there is no difference.

In fact, each game is a generalized Bot farm.
Considering that the soldiers you killed have a probability of over 80% being AI.
Amazing facts. Isn’t it?
Just need to make AI smarter.

View things in isolation and stillness. This may indeed be a terrible problem caused by the lack of dialectical education.
It is difficult to control variables in real life. But some people are not even aware of the existence of variables.

Boring is wrong choice of words for this reaction though your writing is indeed boring.

Wow. No shit. Thats why I call the AI some cheap Wish ripoff. No one knew that the AI is bad.
Thats why you should not rely on them to replace humans in the long run.
Yeah They can “just” fix AI but in my soon four years all they did was either nerfing them or making them less likely to stand in front of you (which they still do despite the idk-th fix now), so I wouldnt waiting for that in the near future.
Probably after bipods.

Unless its numbers. Numbers bad.

Still get more likes and how long did you hide in Soviet Russian-sub now?

So we can soon expect the 100th reply? Noice.

I do not know. Why justifing purges in real life?
I also dont know how abusing masses of queues to get more bot kills is not exploiting the game.

Yeah China really saw better days.

Because I dont care enough and your jokes and rethorical devices are bad and lame and 0815-Nazi jokes from a guy that was the sole one so far that

• Justified purges
  • Defends one of the worst dictators of mankind
  • Used to link to communist websites and manifests
  • Currently has cringy commie slogan on his profile page

Base jokes on real life, dude, because otherwise they are lame.

As long as it supports you I guess.

Yeah And after you did that analyze-part yourself you came to the conclusion that your opinion is superior and everyone else is just too stupid to support you.

Unless they still dont want five queues. Then we get stupid Nazi-rehtorical questions because minecraft

The devs or at least helpers sometimes post on reddit amd while they could use the other sources more, it is a) still not making the forum less important in the past and present and b) you dont need 100000 different sources for feedback if the current ones are already more than enough and maybe even too much.
And why should they care about Facebook if they barely care about the forum anyways?

Again because he didnt had the pleasure to get pm commie essays yet.

Chinese players are more important than the rest of the world, I guess.

And did you also know that AI

• Barely flanks without human leader
  • Cant use tanks
  • Cant use planes
  • Cant be paras
  • Cant build anything else than bad rallies
  • Cant use AT AA or MGs
  • Cant use artillery properly
  • Cant climb windowss
  • Cant see mines
  • Doesnt destroy barbed wire
  • Doesnt use flamers or mortars
  • Doesnt repair allies

But no. A player-led squad is the same as a AI only squad.

Wow. Im pretty sure NO ONE came to that conclusion in all those years. Luckily we got our beloved red knight that helped us to came to that conclusion.
Whats next? If bipods bad, just fix them?
Crazy.

Pretty accurate description of China and you unless only keep coming with “Chinese-player feedback” is more international than consider feedback from entire “world”.

Yeah After two years still failing to look outside China is indeed bad for you.

Or literally anything outside the very own borders.