I don´t want to constantly play defender!

I want to play attacker only and not defender, because playing defender sucks in my opinion. It´s just frustrating having to leave every game for 30 minutes to find just one game, get destroyed in that and then repeat the cycle. I don´t even care if i have to wait 5 minutes for an Invasion or Destruction round if that means i can play attacker. And confrontation is so rare now, i only got it once in the last 5 days. Please let us chose the gamemode we want to play and which side we play on, instead of being forced to play Defender on maps i don´t even like. Please bring back the campaigns while you are at it, because it´s impossible to build regionspecific squads now, so my squads are just useless on some maps now.

I wish I where able to swap my luck with you, I am defensive player, I hate attack but most of games are attack, attack and more attack mixed with capture points a,b,c or the withe one brrr

Typical game: you + 2-3 players + 6-7 bots in defense = 5-10 minutes game(enemy players wiping bots with AoE, pushing you with mass of bodies from all holes simultaneously and taking points with speed of light)

I just hate sitting around and doing nothing, so i would prefer to choose the side i play on, just like defenders can play in a team of defenders who want to play defender. Nobody would have a reason to leave a game and we could actually play games with 10 players on each side and the games would last longer, so i don´t get why you argue against my point of wanting to choose the gamemode and wanting to choose to play attacker or defender in the menu, when searching for games