9 Likes

If you want really impress you should do it upside down with no hand

4 Likes

That was my next plan already :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha to funny, :rofl:
nice flying btw :smile:

1 Like

I have tried doing this in the tunisia map. I have succeeded with a6m3 and hurricane

1 Like

I used to do these crazy tricks in H&G regularly but Enlisted’s aircraft controls are like trying to paint with a brick.

1 Like

I did the triangular thing in the factory of Normandy, and although i have no records more than the replay (which i will never edit into video), it felt amazing. I was flying a BF 110.

PS: A flying contest/event, wouldn’t be too shabby.

1 Like

Pics or it didnt happen :wink:

1 Like

Oh boy you gonna make me do it again. The fun thing about that particular stunt is that you need to fly diagonal, you can’t calculate from far away, it is a really speed movement.

I am definetely not gonna look for the replay as it was a pre merge replay, but you are pilot comrade and you’ll gonna enjoy it, if you didn’t do it before.

1 Like

Yeah I know that one, also did it long ago but without proof.
I must try again sometime.

Also, there is a cool stunt to perform maybe somewhere in Berlin (I dont know which map sadly) which requires flying vertically through a building.
Looks something like this (just a greek example).

1 Like

Ohhh my man, that sounds good, the thing with the factory was that big long planes are not able to pass straight, you need to go diagonal or you lose a wing easily.

I was looking for some stunt to do, and that one you say is perfect, i think this is the place you are talking about.

1 Like

Its the brandenburg gate located next to US embassy. It is foulnd in the reichchancellery map

1 Like

Thanks for your location information!

I found it disappointingly easy to make this pass.
1st attempt was big crash, 2nd small crash, 3rd was successful.
Soon I will make a proper video for fun, but first finish the event.

Whats with the bitching? Enlisted controls are amazing. You can aim precisely, you can do big maneuvering, you can easily look around, you can mix and match precision with strong inputs.
What exactly is so bad about them?