I changed my mind, the merger is a disaster

Balanced = all the same captured copy&paste weapons for everyone.

I hate seeing the Jumbos in the Pacific, but in this thread there are more tears than I can bear.

1 Like

I do not think so
When a problem arises, the problem itself should be solved rather than introducing new things to solve the problem.
This will make the entire camp bloated.
Let’s take a look at the Soviet army. In order to limit the FG42-2, it strengthened the AVT. In order to limit the MP43, it strengthened the Fedorov. In order to limit the STG44, it gave the AS44 with homogeneous performance.
I don’t think this will completely solve the problem. If it can be solved, the Soviet army in BR5 will not be so small.
So let’s address the problem itself

2 Likes

i suppose a matter of opinions.

as far as it goes,

there’s work to be done.

and expecting results in less than a day ( unless it was like customs exploits about xps on bots ) you can’t really expect them to solve them in a day.

or a week.

i’m afraid it takes more time unless it directly affect df financially.

but, for the time being, there’s planty of content to explore and stuff to grind.

or… the mods editor is always open for anyone.

It’s been a while since the merge, but I haven’t seen any mention of balance issues. Even if it’s not implemented, just a little mention would make me feel reassured.
I may be a little impatient, but I’m more worried that DF has no intention of solving it at all.

2 Likes

According to helpers, devs are waiting for statistics.

So they’ll most likely nerf Japanese, since they’re winning hard rn lmao

2 Likes

far from being perfect.

but it’s a start.

When the Stalingrad Battle DLC and Pacific Battle DLC are released in 2022, DF will be updated and balanced very quickly and will respond within 2 to 3 days.

Haha, then I will go back to BR5 German Army and enjoy my life

2 Likes

I just want proper balance between nations and that’s all. Historical accuracy has been thrown out of the window a long time ago anyway. And I hate impact grandes.

The good old gaijin way to balance things in a game.

2 Likes

shit, i take back my opinion
I saw DF’s efforts, I was too impatient
Great, the merger isn’t bad, at least it’s finally starting to change

1 Like

devs promised lot of things for merge and failed to deliver.
idk where is join any bonus experience. they also didnt do anything to make customs playable like they announced.

4 Likes

Да, он переписал историю, и нацистская Германия победила русских. Чертов дедушка победил.

1 Like

da fuck they spose to do now
i dont agree to much with merge, as much as i feel like that, i know that who ever supported this i feel they had noble intentions to just let the people have what ever
but i literally was impressed with enlisted when i downloaded for free some year and half ago or 2
and generally i was not all that mad with grinding, i mean i was far from weapons i wanted to this day but in all due time i could have had those, i think enlisted format was ahead of it time in multiplayer fps, imagine if we could get star wars battlefront like that payed homage to this kind of format (i think it would be epic)
its difficult to know though what they should do from here i say we just got to go along with it though

this said i think
maybe a day will come when again, where a whole other game will simulate the grind and history accuracy in lore to respected event. cause i think that was pretty cool scheme to begin with lol

2 Likes

They’re a multi million dollar company, they should know better than to listen to neck beards on forums.

1 Like

???

2 Likes

interesting to think how money here wont really help a game that was pretty damn good to begin with lol

1 Like
  • Unhappy about there only being 2 MM queues (and BR 3 not being in its own league)
  • Unhappy the Artificial Ticket/reinforcement/cap time mechanic hasnt been removed/normalised
  • Unhappy about double standards on BR ratings for squads/gear/ vehicles
  • Unhappy with customisation that requires you to buy duplicates on same solider for different maps.

• Happy about combined tech tree
  • Happy about Soldier perks (mostly)
  • Happy about more players in match
  • Very Happy about Commonwealth in Pacific
6 Likes

Don’t worry, playing germany you are pretty much helping the Devs anyways

1 Like

Steiner Counter Offensive never stop lmao

Funny enough I never get to play Berlin map after the Merge despite I queued multiple time with BR5 german