I can't start the zombie mode I created

When I try to start it gives this error Failed to call squirell function edit eventroom

1 Like

zombie_bunker.zip (4.6 MB)

I don’t know what the problem is please help
You can use the items in this mod in your own mod.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because of locked teams in portal sandbox settings?

1 Like

Dont select every campaign when u upload to sandbox. It wont work somehow. I am still testing it

2 Likes

I tried all combinations of settings and none of them worked.
It gives this error every time ‘‘Failed to call squirell function edit eventroom’’

1 Like

now it gives this error

1 Like

You solved it?

Looks like profile error.

Try to remove custom_profile entity.

Or

Try to use custom profile file and edit armies. In custom_profile entity set: %ugm/zombie_profile_2.json.
In zombie_profile_2.json file change normandy_allies to usa and normandy_axis to ger.

Also your entities.blk contains _extends instead _use. And no need to copy & paste zombies code that already in game.

And it would be nice to mention the authors, the code that you use.

2 Likes

I really thank you all for your help.
mod is worked when i remove custom profiles
This is the final version of the game mod, it works without any problems.
I’m thinking of adding a custom profile in the future, but for now it’s better like this.
zombie_bunker.zip (3.6 MB)

1 Like

Ohhhh its you on sandbox i just realised. This community is really small lol. I was seeing that amazing mod and was thinking mine is trash and tragic. But now i just realised you are just as confused by the game as i do.
Allow me to do a little promotion here. This is my first mod completed with the great help of @Devenddar. Thank you for providing all the necessary information for me to finish it:
https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/I2iWmCcUkxNn09Me/

1 Like

Old ones wont work as they are outdated. Mostly f-ed up by the campaign merge update

I think the general idea of ​​the mod you made is very nice.
You can add some details to your mod and it will be just fine
Since the house is small, zombies will eat you easily, you can add super weapons.

You should check out the second floor, the whole floor is an armory. There are katanas, ubermauser c96, AKM, also a luftfaust B rocket launcher for sale. You can also buy molotov. Its very op. 2 molotov can kill a hord instantly

Also the mg42s has aim bot and has infinte health. There are also 2 heavy machine guns you can control at the bottom of the stairs. Just make sure you dont blow them up

When I say super weapon, I mean ones like MG 45 which can be loaded with 500 bullets.
You can find a few examples in the zip file I posted. You can copy and paste them to your own map. Just set the coordinates.

But the problem is no one is able to find those hidden weapons cuz they are too hidden.
Tho i can work without them i made it to round 25 without any using exploits like the roof top.
Also i think people wont get overun. Cuz most of the zombies get killed by mg42.
Anyways thanks for your suggestions. I might add some german mgs but i cant add too many since my map is pacific-themed.