How use sturmpistole

both of us has completely different mindset while i comparing them based on effectiveness and you comparing them based possibility

like this, like i explained on the other day
comparing sturmpistole and PIAT is like comparing BT-5 with Leopard 1, it’s true BT-5 can penetrate leopard by hitting specific spot at very specific position but leopard can penetrate BT-5 whole being from any range, any spot, any postion

at this point you will say it is balanced because BT-5 still has chance to penetrate leopard even if it soo small compared to leopard 1 while i say it’s not balanced because both doesnt have the same stuggle as the other did thus by replacing BT-5 with something equal with leopard 1 like idk maybe T-54 then it would be balanced

ok? you may be dont realize this yet but i tell you anyway this is a game that completely has different physic and logic, using IRL logic would just kill yourself just like when i tried to kill jumbo using ineffective weapon using your “guide”

now shut up and dont post anymore you are only a delusional kid
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17aTBw96IyfzSF_gA0q4um6pSkBm4URI2/view?usp=sharing
Its fresh of now for a handicap i kill all my squad and go directly in the enemy grey zone and watch i flank and kill a moving jumbo

Im a good player you are only a casual one dont compare me with you

read this

stationary is the new moving

ok old as fuck godly omega super alpha professional player, like i said before it doesnt change the fact stuempistole is far ineffective than PIAT because

You know now stop im exausted you are the exact definition of a retarded now i never again asnwer an your post in my life now i active the ignore function

1 Like

Bye

inserting subjective stuff into objective stuff isnt relevant

good for me i dont need to deal with your bullshit anymore reexplaining the stuff i already explained for million of times, it’s not like i need your attention in the first place 🤷
your attantion is the least thing i want

Now repeat it at a distance of 30-50 meters, from which grenade launchers should be used, and also try to do it head-on, when the D-Day jumbo is far in the gray zone on the beach and it is physically impossible to get in his side.
From the distance in the video, it’s easier for me to throw an explosive packet and guarantee to blow up the tank.
The PIAT easily penetrates the Pz4H head-on, 2-4 hits are enough to destroy it head-on. The PIAT reloads in 3 seconds instead of the SturmPistole’s 6.

2 Likes

So?

I agree with you but wy you write this

Maybe I misunderstood the message of the post. If you just wanted to give players a guide, that’s fine. I thought you meant something along the lines of “well, it’s possible, so you don’t need to improve anything”.

1 Like

Ah this and writhe this at the beginning of the post

Yep i show up the weak spot for use the sturmpistole

Really good.