How did you guys messed up the volkssturm uniforms?! ( Bring back old volkssturm uniforms & keep the new one under a different name )

before i’ll burst into fire, i’ll try to keep it civilized.

so, with the new update; the older volksturm uniform ( which were historical accurate )
got replaced by a new one.

from this:

to this:

( why do they look all the same? because they replaced the previous model, with this new one. despite changing it’s color. )

which, the new version is not that bad.
but i would like to point out that
those:

are HEER tabs:

which, the volkssturm uniforms did not had. only civilians retroffitted with anything that the germans could give, would have both heer tabs and an armband

because These;

are the volkssturm tabs:

now, as i always asked for more volkssturm uniforms,

i’m glad we have a new model. as it would make a great selection for customization ( due to the current customization of berlin being recycled for normandy as well… ) :

which we could make it historical and/or cool too:

[ for clarification, i made them with the editor. those are not in the base game. but could be made with relatively ease ]

which, what i’m trying to get at:

Don’t remove the older models. let them both in.

thanks.

both the new and the older model can and should co-exist. i don’t see why those should be replaced/removed.

it could be that it’s just a visual issue like the previous callisto test server:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/AolsZaximtl5

but either way, i would like to have both models.

( which… i’m not sure what they did. because this new model never existed in the previous/live version )

so yeah. once again, keep both please.
just bring back the old ones, and introduce the new torso with armband as a new and different type.

( sorry for the ping… @EdVanSchleck )

7 Likes

Thanks, i’ll forward it.

9 Likes

cheers.

although, i would highly advise to ask first if it was intentional or not.

because as said, even in the older protocol there were some uniforms that did not looked correctly or seemed to be change. ( like, i remember the martial uniforms were all of the same color despite being three. or the splinter uniform wasn’t showing up )

i don’t know for certain.

what i do know, is that this new model didn’t existed before.

so could either be intentional, or a little error.

but thanks anyway :+1:

1 Like

seeing how many things we have in the editor that we cant use in game makes me confused, why add them in the first place than? Especially these uniforms, in game selection is so lacklustre at the moment.

6 Likes

edit. i missread.

now i get what you mean.

[Old message]

well…

yes. there is alot in the editor.

but no.

we do not have much for the vulkssturm.

all we have. are two uniform:

the basic Brown M44 ( from the AT squad ):

and with the editor, i managed to make the others versions:

and, the previous default volkssturm uniforms.
( which i did added more variants, but look more plastic and not of high quality )

and lastly, not in the game, but could be made ( as i managed to ):

the medic trenchcoats do support the volkssturm band ( without looking stretched or… weird )

and for weird i mean:

so… i’m actually glad we got a new model.

what i don’t understand, is why they replaced one of the actual piece of uniforms of the volkssturm?

arguably one of the few that they nailed it the first time. and stuck around for a long time without any changes.

4 Likes

That hasn’t been promised. Thanks for the tag. Euthy reported it.

1 Like

ah… wasn’t planned?

can… and will they keep it for the future perhaps?

would be a shame to waste such good models.

2 Likes

Wasn’t promised, said:
Wasn’t the answer they gave me and I forwarded it too you. I feel like an idiot

2 Likes

nah all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great post! I wish the Germans had ALL customizations and clothing options for them. I really wish I could match uniforms and helmets and MP40 pouches with the corresponding weapons caliber. I hate the fact I have an MP40 and only can use a MP43/STG mag pouch if I want to “look” like I have a mag pouch. Great post dude!

1 Like

to add them latter on premium squads of course

1 Like