How about adding captured panzerfaust to the allied

Yes but I think it’s better that each faction has unique content. And we should just be able to capture anything in battle, if you want a Panzerfaust go hunt a German

1 Like

(Soviets never recieved M9 Bazookas)
Yeah So Axis Mains can ez wipe Berlin even more?

The cringe is real.

Is time travel not enough?
F2 does its job well enough so whats the problem?

Is there any need though?

Two different situations. The MP 717 is not being removed because it’s “captured”. I think it’s because they want to make it something special because they’re removing the Stalingrad pack

1 Like

a good and new mechanic can be a random AT launcher for soviet, Bazooka or Panzerfaust-Rpzb
i mean, if i buy an at launcher as soviet, The game dont let me know which one, it’s just a random one, like the old weapon boxes

it could be interesting (in my opinion)

2 Likes

82nd Airborne Division did make use of captured Panzerfausts on several occasions as they captured several supply dumps containing them in Sicily and Nijmagen and brought the captured Panzerfausts with them throughout the war

Yes

Vets would just buy untill they get enough panzerfausts rolled. While noobs would be stuck with inferior gear if they don’t have enough money.

So I’d say it’s a really bad idea in the current state of the game.

2 Likes

SVT = G43 and ZH
PPSH = Use Kiraley or StG family

Or even better
SVT38 - Mondragon
SVT40 - G43
PPSH 41 - KP 31

Axis suffers so much that even Gewehr 43 and ZH sucks now?

Oh so you think the G41 is viable with double the reload time of SVT38? Why even Kilary when that shite doesn’t even comes with 50rnd mag and the recoil is higher than Fedorov Automat? And speaking of Fedorov Automat, there is no weapon that can balance against this shite

Keep the discussion on topic, the discussion is about new rocket launcher for Soviet

Topic cleaned please refrain to derail again

Ahah, I so imagine our Gastrano having to “clean up the aisle (forums)” again and being like this :laughing::

cpVTrJo

2 Likes

Technically M20 was being developed and had completed prototypes in the war, so it’s not entirely unreasonable if the experimental weapons ship has truly sailed.

2 Likes

That’s why I am suggesting it

1 Like