Hour 12 of merge, 90% of players still in menu managing squads instead of playing

10 Likes

only 90%?

2 Likes

Not me anymore. After the third game I was so fed up that I pulled the plug.

That-Scary-22Delete22-button

Nevertheless, it was a great time and I had a lot of fun with you. Thanks for that.

7 Likes

Fr, i like the merge and think it still has a ton of potential, but the squad managing and other things such as not being able to link weapons to a squad preset just makes it impossible to enjoy it freely

3 Likes

Nothing more to say!

I am done after 4 hours with 3 of 4 fractions.
UI is terrible, but matchmaking now much better, I like to play near any map on tier 3.

Thats not been my experience, I have had matches with all BR 1/2 kit thrown in the deep end with BR 4/5 kit equipped enemy forces

1 Like

Before merge, any match was all BRs together.
Now matchmaker is not perfect, but much better.

I honestly never had an issue with how it was, but my issue now is if it’s supposed to limit the match making, if that was the whole point of all this drama, then it’s not working.

The exaptation is you will only fight low lever kit if you make a low-level line up, and you will not, that’s exacerbating.

I’m not even playing now, i’m still in the fucking menu 12 hours after it’s here.

I only got some german tier 2 preset and few japain squads ready.

Had to check perks of 1000s soldiers, send half away, strip all squads, still some squads have soldiers with good stats that i will need later, can’t even buy more germans because reserve is still full.

Presets work like shit so i will have to manually move all swords and event pistol and event guns around each time.

played few games but i still need at least 10 more hours to just manage squads and it’s dreadfull

4 Likes

I can understand you, I have all 4 fractions on hi-lvl and near 300 squads with 1000+ soldiers, to check (but I am done with most of that).
I can recommend you to use filters, and check squads by classes-like all riflemans, then all snipers etc.
Also don’t do all perks-try to play, then you can understand, what builds you need (i spent some silver to rebuild them after first match).

I don’t need tips, i was maxed on all campaings year ago.

Filters only help so much. Just stripping everything took hours. Barely made 2 BR setups.

Perks are another kind of mess - i still got my -1/16 vitality MG guys, they got unobtainalbe now perk layouts. For tier 1 dudes it’s cheaper to buy new ones that to reroll all.

It’s just big ol pile of steaming shit on fire

1 Like

Where are all my British squads in British campaigns?

I just don’t even want to play anymore.

I think the problems started with paratroopers - limit paratroopers and rebalance the game.

Don’t destroy the game and all the effort people put into finely tuned and geared units relevant to specific campaigns.

I hear you. I came home from work and started looking at how to just build a few BR2 squads and… yeah. It will take me a long time to figure out which squads I had perked for BA vs Auto, etc, etc. I wish they had got the preset system so that the same soldiers in a squad could be re-kitted in different squad presets.

I at least took notes on where my gold order weapons and special items were. But… I need to unequip a LOT of soldiers to build up the low BR squads. Hundreds of axes lol.

1 Like

its completely a mess. They only finished a few system and then say"the merger is ready to go" without viewing detail

I literally gave up playing until devs will fix managing squads, It just so tedious, I had literally a headache trying to sort things out.

2 Likes

Is worse, before you knew you would have to sweat and took the sweat squads, now you prepare for a relaxed match with the RP squads and get uptiers…

Fuck no it isn’t any better

I microd my stuff for 2 hours, then said f🙂ck it, and just used my Berlin/Normandy squads.
I don’t even have set ups for other BRs, why would I bother when that just uptiers me hard?

3 Likes

I cant’ even figure out which squads are from which campaigns :frowning:

3 Likes