High caliber: heavy machine guns!

I guess its so rare and more or less in time it can be argued as premium.

Well. The Jumbo and the T50 dont make much fun.

3 Likes

you right, but as I said MG39RH and MG 39/41 are related, at least as far as the development goes.
I think this artikel written by Leszek Erenfeicht and Jan Skramoušský
is as close as you will get.

1 Like

so you want kid stuff to keep you entertained ? shame Mg 13 with dual drum cant keep you satisfied man :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry, but as a history buff historical accuracy is one of my main priorities.

If i want something that doesnt care for it, and has better gameplay its BFV

Historical accuracy is important, because the game “depicts” these battles as they happened. So if we start to make shit up it looses that, it doesnt honor the people who fought in those battles. They arent represented properly, which is very importnat.

Because relative historical accuracy provides better gameplay in most cases. Now tell me with a straight face that a MKB in moscow improved the campaign. Federov, AVS, T50 too

5 Likes

It did… if you wanted to turn moscow into berlin.

2 Likes

Yes if i want hard realism i go play talvisota, not enlisted

No, fun is more important we play for have fun, not for bore ourself even on a videogame

Yes

This line wasn’t here earlier, answers my question about firing angles.

But now I have another question… Why bother setting up LIGHT machine gun nests at all, now? They’re weaker, overheat faster (from what I read), have really, REALLY poor firing angles… and requires engy 2 squad.

Perhaps… Perhaps those light mg nests require some rework?

1 Like

omg there is plenty of unrealistic shit already in game why adding other, i want ww2 game not MKB and DP27 beltfed shitspam, with DUshka and gun from FW190 in the lead of all of this :smiley:

6 Likes

i know that PVE is fun for some people

2 Likes

Because we can add more of them

And? Fun is fun

Then go play singleplayer games

What is the point of ruining a campaign where mostly AI play now?

2 Likes

Both are fun.

Playing them and destroying them

I always felt rewarded when I popped a t50 with a single shot of a ger tank.

And, I once flanked one with a pz2 and shredded it. And is still one of the funniest moments in this game for me

one of many reasons why there is playerbase problem and many games in enlisted are one sided regarding population

1 Like

You go play another game, you keep rant on every shit you dont like
developers in first want keep this game fun for everyone, you are a mind closed, your fun is not what people whant for shut down the brain a bit

Yes its very fun to farm AI in an invincible machine

Yes.

The game goes around aí, if farming aí is a problem for you, you might be playing the wrong game, not me.

1 Like