High caliber: heavy machine guns!

That they are bad or good players?

I am guessing bad

I mean, rhey used the Breda SAFAT in 12.7mm for AA duties in a single mount, so it should fit.

Well, I guess thats is a seperate matter :slight_smile:

MG 81
And Mg81z.

Comes to my mind.

Both used as inf weaps in berlin

It’s a six year war. The months matter when introducing stuff. Moscow ended in January 1942. It was essentially fought in 1941.

5 Likes

Look at their dispersion advantage.

Now very briefly on the topic of the MG 34S ( MG34 modified) , MG39RH and MG 34/41:

a. MG 34 Modified

The MG 34 (modified) is used principally in armored vehicle hull mounts and differs from the MG 34 in the following:

(1) Heavier barrel jacket adapted to fit in ball type hull mounts
(2) Absence of antiaircraft sight bracket
(3) Simplified and easily operated firing pin nut lock
(4) Bipod clamps for attaching bipod for emergency use.

This model can be mounted on the antiaircraft and heavy ground mounts.

b. MG 34S and 34/41

The MG 34S and MG 34/41, are identical in appearance except for the perforated operating handle of the MG 34/41 (see figure 2) but are named in this report separately only because a definite effort was made to make them as distinct models. The reason for this is unknown. One description will suffice for both weapons. They differ from the MG 34 in the following:

(1) Provision for full automatic fire only instead of full or semiautomatic fire;
(2) Simplified trigger group with extensive use of stampings;
(3) Barrel 3 1/2 shorter with enlarged muzzle end to accelerate recoil;
(4) Simplified bolt and bolt-locking sleeve eliminating many machining operations;
(5) Elimination of firing pin lock nut and substitution of a simple, easily operated, plunger type, catch recessed in the bolt carrier;
(6) Larger and stronger ejector assembly located in the left receiver wall;
(7) Larger and stronger buffer group;
(8) Heavier recoil spring constructed of two lengths of woven wire;
(9) Addition of a cocking lever catch to secure cocking lever in the forward position;
(10) Modified feed mechanism providing a more secure trip on the cartridge.

Both models can be used on the antiaircraft mount and although they appear to have been designed for mounting on the heavy ground mount, the clamp, fitting over the rear end of the barrel jacket cannot be secured when the gun is in place. A different trigger actuator is also required. The MG 34 and the models described above may be mounted flexibly in tank hulls.

c. MG 42

The MG 42 is a new design but has the same tactical employment. A few of the outstanding characteristics will be listed here. The MG 42 differs from the MG 34 basically in the following:

(1) Extensive use of stampings in receiver, barrel jacket, cover assembly, and trigger group;
(2) Provision for full automatic fire only;
(3) Simplified bolt assembly allowing rollers to lock bolt to locking sleeve and eliminating locking lugs. The bolt carrier is a forging;
(4) Simplified buffer mechanism with a very heavy spring;
(5) A new and simplified quick change barrel is provided;
(6) A more flexible feed mechanism is provided making for smoother operation.

Bipod, antiaircraft and heavy ground mount are provided but these mounts are not interchangeable with those used with the MG 34

4 Likes

Yup.

You can already destroy Pumas with
some US copola’s MG, like the Jumbo’s top MG.

You mentioned MG39RH and MG39/41 but you didn’t talk about it?

MG42 is already in Moscow at the fortified district

1 Like

And yes you are right I didn´t talk about the MG39 RH, but that is because it is a different topic

just wish it’s not gonna be nerfed right on the spot like the m13 :confused:

Oh yeah, they forgot to remove those :laughing:

Should be Maxims or something.

4 Likes

You said MG39/41 on top.

Well. Can be argued as placeholder.

1 Like

I don’t know if I agree with that, from the pictures we see it appears to closely resemble Eichenlaubmuster which was not around at the time Moscow takes place

and that fedorov MG or whatever that is , is okay ? :smiley:

yeah MG42 was available for both factions as MG nest gun for a long time so why fuckin not XD

1 Like

Along with wider angle of aim, FINALLY a decent stationry machine gun, Woot! Been waiting impatiently for one.

Nice addition devs, looking forward to ripping some foes a “new one” :wink: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Im in the part 2, wo care they can add even an akm for what is my concern, is a game not a historical encyclopedia, we can argue but in the end, is something wo change our lives?

@Shiivex as him said a lot of time, “if the game keep give me fun i keep play it, wen him dont give me fun anymore, i drop it”

Thats it