Help! Can't capture the sector in new game mode idea

Hi there,

Hoping either someone can help on this issue. I have an idea for a game mode but it requires multiple cap points in the same group name to be captured with both teams trying to capture. Now, much like domination but without the score bleed only whoever caps all flags wins.

Everything is set up but i must be missing something… Both teams can cap point but no one wins… did i miss something? Cap penalty is on for both teams but no effect…please help

Hmmm

I’ve never done this before, but, what i would do is, when all points are captured, a new single point would appear on the map which would get auto-captured and deduct the points needed to win.

You could send the scene.blk and i can take a look.

2 Likes

Yeah. Probably this possible only if you set same groupName and activate capzone__checkAllZonesInGroup for all points and they all activate next group with very fast capturable points in same position (but without capzone__checkAllZonesInGroup).

But probably it’s dead end, because:

• Enemy captured point probably will be count to checkAllZonesInGroup list.

I’ll try to do this gamemode later.

Hey Devenddar, so we worked it out that can only work with domination and set that when one team is dominating all points it drains all points of other team. I have published the game mode here. Check it out if you wish. Perhaps you may have some pointers. only problem im facing is getting large groups of players to play… haha

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/p6XHdBDCwa6es7SB/

what the fuck is wrong with this game