Hello, good day, I have a problem with my account. I want to link my mobile phone to my account and it doesn't allow me, in the same way I want to do the authentication in 2 steps and it doesn't allow me either. It tells me the following message "When you

Hello, good day, I have a problem with my account. I want to link my mobile phone to my account and it doesn’t allow me, in the same way I want to do the authentication in 2 steps and it doesn’t allow me either. It tells me the following message “When you log in through an external service, some profile functions are not available.” Download the game from STEAM.

are you playing game through steam?

it seems to me that you cant get 2 factor authentication cause it connects you through steam account. you can enable steam 2 factor authentication if you want that.

Yes, I play from Steam. because it downloads the video game from there. How do I authorize authentication from Steam? Could you tell me? thank you

2 factor authentication is only for standalone client. you login through steam, so steam handles authentication.

if you dont have 2fa for steam you can enable it here

1 Like