Having a belt fed MG for German dangling everywhere is apparently a crime so how about this instead

3 Likes

they will cry and complain germans will be too op, we can’t have nice things due our big playerbase

4 Likes

I don’t care anymore the Soviets are becoming more magical by the moment

Unnecessary atm

2 Likes

I know,I know,just a big skill issue and a lack of players

You’ll get a machine gun, sure, but do you really need one after a fine mg 15?

So was the Soviet New MG unlock but it did not stop them

I don’t trust anything taken from bf1 or call of duty…

2 Likes

I’m better off bludgeoning someone to death with that thing

Maxim Tokarev is at least extremely well known MG. I have never heard about this parabellum mg 14/17 thingy. And I played BF1 for few hours.

It existed and it works and I’ll take anything considering I can’t have a belt fed MG with 100 rounds so I’ll take a drum with 100 rounds

1 Like

Who cares it’s better than Tokyo model arsenal

I don’t understand the complaints about the MT, it’s just another, mediocre, slow machine gun with a miserable recoil, the rd44 is much better after the changes.

Parabellum MG 14 - Wikipedia

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Parabellum_MG_14

Only by the fact that the model looks normal because it was done by dice and not kekflow

1 Like

I’m looking for any excuse I can find to give the Germans Belt fed MG with 100 rounds or I’ll take a drum with 100 rounds

how about if they add customization to weapon so we can get something like the american browning m1919a6 just like in that one movie where the guy hip fire the thing by using some sort of ring

so we can customize our mg to have more capacity

but of course customization can be “curse” too

unless they add negative side effects for carrying a stupid amount of ammo or carry a gun you should not be able to even carry there’s no point in going down this road of conversation.

1 Like

what i need is a fine good BIPOD!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
and not having to “eat grass” :face_vomiting:
while im machine guning :sunglasses:

we need bipods and yes a mg42 belt fed with 250 like heroes and generals :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s never gonna happen so we’re better off just getting a bigger magazine so we can just keep tossing bullets at each other because bipods will never happen

1 Like