Having a belt fed MG for German dangling everywhere is apparently a crime so how about this instead

that is sad :pensive:
you should have FAITH :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

he does have faith in 100 round mg for german and maybe big action altho i havent heard about that in a while

2 Likes

I have been here so long I came from Xbox then my Xbox died then migrate to PC and I have yet to see a belt fed MG for the Germans with 100 rounds so I’m technically losing faith

2 Likes

we should pray for bipods :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like
2 Likes

i don’t mind big belt mg’s i just don’t see the point in them

if you manage to empty 100 rounds against enemies without time to reload either they are doing something horrifically wrong or you are

Can I tell you a little secret? The machine guns are to suppress the enemy at medium distance, not to assault a point with it firing while moving, to suppress a point it is necessary to fire bursts of between 3 or 5 shots, this consumes a lot of ammunition but allows you to cover the advancing companions, there is A clear reason why, starting in WW2, machine guns stopped using magazines and used ammunition belts. The more ammunition you can shoot before having to reload, the longer the enemy will have to stay behind cover.
What happens is that in this game you cannot do it well due to the uselessness of the false vipods that we have and the limited capacity of the ammunition belts.

1 Like

Can we just give him one to end the threads?

Just give it 7s reload, recoil worse than Vickers and dispersion double anything else.

Once Germany has a reasonable (lower) winrate we can have numbers adjusted.

These threads are exhausting.

2 Likes

Then please tell that to the Soviets and Americans because they don’t seem to have that problem with their heavy weapons when they Assault and objective

Give us the same bullshit which is the Vickers then we’re even