Happy Holidays, Dear Friends!

Do you know the feeling when you just don’t want to let go of the results of your hard work?

That’s how we’re seeing this year off. Proud of many great things we’ve done, thankful for your endless support and participation in everything that was happening in Enlisted.

But we’re letting it go, because we’re sure that we’ll keep receiving your support and will definitely be able to achieve even greater heights in the upcoming 2023. As will you!

Let YOUR New Year be full of amazing achievements, blinding successes and stunning results, so that you would once again consider not letting it go. Let’s stick together, friends. Happy holidays!

41 Likes

Have a good rest, thank you. I hope you can do more and better work next year

14 Likes

Happy new Year everyone!

God bless.

11 Likes

So we wont get nation AA this year?
JS838fDMTP
No…

22 Likes

Tell me what this means.

Is Enlisted no longer getting support?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ha-ha

Next year will be even more interesting. I see plans and news will be in January

16 Likes

Just for posterity- Do you mean it’s just a joke/reference to Frozen?

A bit odd since there wasn’t anything Frozen-related that would indicate it as such in the imagery used.

1 Like

Meh, 70% of our feedback about update are complain

You mean premium squad purchase?

Maybe is time to add a national research tree, because the next soviet vs german campaign end be a ghost town, no one want regrind them again and i speak for people wo fully grind 6 campaign already

Maps not level

To you to :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you and the devs for a great year and looking forward to another awesome year 2023!
Peace and love to the whole Team and to our community! 🫶🏻

1 Like

Happy holidays and enjoy it with your loved ones

meanwhile back near the supply train

Obrázok

15 Likes

I wish all my comrades happy holidays. God bless you, your families and loved ones

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you and all the devs, helpers, look forward to more good stuff, hopefully the negative people just get bored and leave…

9 Likes

Make us a New Year calendar with those developer fan-arts foxy !

9 Likes

This support is not guaranteed if you keep making changes nobody asked for , but everyone deserves a break, Happy New Year you hardworking people

5 Likes

I got this game a few months ago, and it’s still the best WW2 game I’ve always wanted after being disappointed at some of the AAA “WW2” games coming out these days. It’s amazing alone how much content it has and continues to get compared to other games in this genre, all the guns, tanks, planes, etc. It’s a great blend of immersive and arcade.

I know this game isn’t perfect and sure it has some issues from time to time, but I’m the kind of player that is patient with the devs because this game is still everything I’ve wanted.

This game still has ways to go but I’m glad to see it continue to develop. Great job Darkflow and all the devs, and I hope it continues to grow and evolve for years to come

4 Likes

:laughing::rofl:

That artwork is fantastic!

Happy new year to all!

2 Likes

merry new years to all you chaps
q1ofhSS7_400x400

3 Likes

How about a sale on old event squads for those who missed out…dear friend?

4 Likes

Happy Holidays! You and the team can celebrate how far this game has come in the last year. It’s great to see all the changes and events, as well as you guys listening more to community feedback. The outlook for Enlisted in 2023 is exciting =D