🎁 Happy Birthday, Enlisted!

True that🤣, though I was only being sarcastic.
I do play Soviets too, just like all factions but I spent more time playing Germany than all others combined.

1 Like

300iq solution is to pick moscow allies and just keep deserting every match except completely one sided 5min conquests, lol. They’re not so rare there, quite opposite.

2 Likes

They could always turn it into something like: get 10k Score or play 5 matches within 24h one that get’s finished first will fulfill daily requirement for that day it should satisfy both high scoring veterans and average/bad/new players.

3 Likes

You don’t need to desert Moscow Allies is a bot stomp on US server there are practically zero Axis players most of the time.

James please tell me the BAR squad is returning. I really want it : P

1 Like

For $50 as the last year :rofl: (depending which BAR squad are you talking about)

1 Like

Wait whats ones were there? The polish/M1918

iirc it wasn’t even 4k golds. But it would still meant you need need to buy 50e pack, that’s true.

Make it 2k and we have a deal.
image purchased 20GJN today just for sale gonna add another 5 to get 2800 gold pack as long as i see good prices on them (i’m ready to get disappointed)

I like this art. Nice work

Oh, and happy bday

15 Likes

I still count Colt Monitor as the BAR even tho it’s not exactly same thing but similar enough.

Are the reward weapons considered as pistols in game? I remember the artillery luger being a primary weapon. Or maybe I’m just don’t know about it.

Great rewards, nice event. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, they’re for the pistol slot.

8 Likes

Wow that’s nice thank you for the quick answer !

i have been waiting for this one from a long time :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

An event that most players can do, ohh come on you are spoiling us.
Jokes aside, nice one, and happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank you, enjoy this gifts, comrade с:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Enlisted :beers:

6 Likes

Any discounts?