Gun customization (and progression)

No custom bullets
RoF change could be a thing for a blowback SMGs and some LMGs, but that’s it, no semi-auto conversions for BAs
Mag size for like 10 guns - PPD, PPSh, Thompson 1921 and 28, MG 34 and 42, probably couple others MGs and that’s all.
Bipods isn’t a customizable element.

2 Likes

I’d love to see H&G like customization. It was very nice.

2 Likes

Yeah only guns where it would make sense. A few M1 Carbines did have scopes, so that’s a liberty I can deal with. An M3 Carbine or StG with Vampir scope would be cool, as long as the night vision is implemented correctly, which means it would be ineffective as a long range weapon.

And also certain attachments could change the weapons class. I think adding any scope would reclassify it as a sniper only weapon.

1 Like

Sniper rifle is not a standard issue rifle with a scope.
It has special barrel and passed accuracy tests. Otherwise sniper would end up with expensive piece of inaccurate shit.

1 Like

I think his intention is more meaning to restrict it to a sniper class so you cant spam optics on everyone in your deck

But I use snipers without optics.
It can be implemented as “sniper barrel upgrade”, that a) make it sniper class b) make it more accurate c) allows to install optics

1 Like

Yeah that would be fine too. Im just meaning that personally id hate it if everyone started running around with scopes.

Have optics uniquely available to sniper class. No troopers running around with scoped m1 carbine, but a sniper can (for example)

3 Likes

Yep expecially change the bullet can really change how smg work

• bullet with high damage give less rof
  • bullet with low damage give high rof

And those can impact even on the gun recoil and in the mag size

Thats not how physics work

1 Like

News the game dont have physics

IMG_20230518_032330

News the game engine works with physics only, not with magic

News a tank and tree can fly

Bug, network problems, tree is an static object (which is also physics property)

No the game dont have physics all physics is scripted there is no need of a master for see it, the water in pacific is terraformed ground, you dont even swim is only the animation

Something like that yes.