GTX 920m drivers to old to run Enlisted

hello guys do you maybe know anybypass to that? the thing is leatest drivers are from 2019 but gpu is capable uf running enlisted on low-mid settings, but anti cheat calls for newer drivers, i can bypass that by switching registry but then anti cheat tells that they are not WHQL and cannot run the game.

And for AMD counterpart last legacy drivers are from 2022 and elisted can run then on much older AMD GPUs.

And minimum requirements are:
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMAL
Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
RAM: 8 GB
Videocard supported DirectX 11 or higher: Nvidia GeForce 660 or better, AMD Radeon series 78XX or better

All what is needed to fake higher version of drivers thats all.

I mean Gajin it self wrote that they support game on even older models of GPU but yet they dont allow it.

from what i see problem is in mobile GPU that nvidia dropped their support way sooner than they dropped support for older GPU. so latest version for 920m is 425.xx while for 660 it is 475.xx.

you may want to try this
https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/4so2mc/how_to_bypass_nvidia_driver_version_requirement/

At least in terms of benchmarks … the 920m is not as powerful as a Desktop 660 (900 series still were different between Mobile and Desktop GPU’s if I remember correctly). I’m actually impressed if it does run Enlisted as you say.

any gpu can run on those settings… just it is question if it will run on 1 fps or 30fps.

Thanks i search/read more and GTX up to 950m is kepler architecture not pascal(dekstop 900 series is pascal) and kepler is mobile chip and 700(desktop)-800(mobile) series and 600(desktop) is kepler aswell