Grey Zone Camping

Oof, rare Adam fail.

He said he did and scored hits, but somehow that didn’t work either, and we’re trying to figure out why.

I didn’t read that far since I thought it is pointless.

Poor aiming. And it’s better to use HE ammo for this purpose.

I’ve found myself AT guns to tank a lot of damage recently, unless shot at with large calibre guns such as 88mm or higher (even a 75mm may require 2 or 3 hits).

My guess is that when using a medium calibre such as another AT gun, and with the recent HE damage rework, by hitting the gun itself the direct damage is very low, while at the same time the shield soaks up most of the shrapnel and area damage.

3 Likes

“Oh no AT guns so OP, wish we had something to counter this.”

This is true next level crying. Seriously there has been a lot of ridiculous complaining on this forum and I would have agreed with you when it came to tanks sniping on top of those hills, but a bloody AT gun? Really?

Oh come on give us a break for the love of god…

1 Like

noticed that too, but I believe this is a bug.

AT guns survivability has always moved from “blowing up by just looking at it” to “immortal nothing ever happens to them.”

2 Likes

All this back and forth about what OP “should have could have” done is pointless.

Fact stands that grey-zone cheese has gotten worse as of late and I agree with OP about a timed “attack or be shot” mechanic similar to how defenders are forced to fall back

1 Like

Typically AT guns can soak 2 tank shells. I guess due to balance.

But, they get OHKed by AT rifles.

I can tell from experience that at least the IS-2 can instablast them (and rightfully so).

2 Likes

Used He look again

This issue is driving people away from the game and really needs to be solved.

The grey zone needs to be THE SAME for both sides, too much grey zone camping on every game.

IT SUCKS. PLEASE MAKE THE GREY ZONES SAME OR SOMETHING.

1 Like

It’s 4 for f2p not 5 which is not playable in my opinion you need at bare minimum 6 slots to be competitive

How can you hit greyzome campers with artillery?

You can’t unless it’s a new greyzone and you can still call arty on an old one.

You cant, but you can use bomber on the edge of the enemy greyzone for try to kill them

Remove the greyzone for defenders. OR push back the greyzone. OR create a hybrid greyzone where you can stay and live but if you re-enter the “spawn greyzone” you have the counter/time limit before you die.

never said they were op said it was op in this case because they were never reuired to change position the whole matcha nd had an overview of the rest of the points

Should read again i was using HE because i know it has splash. damage