Graphical improvements

New graphics looks really really good! I run on top of the line PC, and these changes do lot of difference

1 Like

Cool, now can you fix the LoD pop that started happening last year when you guys started allowing PS4 and old Xbox on the game and had to lower the graphics settings for them? Happened when you guys introduced the map Omer.

After seems to illuminate the environment better.

But I prefer the flame colors of Before

I still think that a flare would be helpful to these situations as well as far as illumination goes.

3 Likes

Or add an assist if an enemy is killed close to the marker that has been first set in an area (only to the first person who marked a spot, this way we will avoid having 20 markers set by everyone in the capture zone). Kills in 5-10 meter radius could give assists to the player that set the V marker in the right spot.

2 Likes

Best change for me is SSAA. Not of fan of TAA because of the repetition on moving oobjects, especiualy dark ones.

We also reduced the bloom effect, which could be annoying for some players.

10 Likes

This looks natural now, good change, well balanced - not only for visibility but at the same time for better immersion

2 Likes

TBH it looks like new graphics engine, or Enlisted 2, it’s that much difference in graphics for me on the test server, it really allows my setup to be used that much more. back to live looks like colours were washed away now, can’t wait for the update!
Also new map for Pacific is really nice, love the bambu forest stretches and intricate bunkers, and water looks omg nice

Lastly, I really don’t mind more updates for current game and campaigns, how about u know, leave it? Merge the Nation Tech Trees into a campaign spanning Faction-wide Tree and leave campaigns as is.
F**K B.R and WarThunder Un-Historical matchmaking!

5 Likes

SSAA 4x is too much for one setting, most cannot use it. Please enable slider so we can set the SSAA to exactly we like.

War Thunder has config.blk which lets you set anywhere you want exact decimal value.

Graphics can be beautiful in many different ways. Hell let lose is beautiful, Enlisted too, in two different ways

Dude they already have RT

1 Like

Thats not real Ray Tracing: