Gold Order Tank Camouflage Post 'Making Enlisted a Better Place №66'

I’d like to make a suggestion to roll back or alter the specific change to tank camo overlap concerning gold order tanks, that was introduced in ‘Making Enlisted a Better Place №66’.

Personally the changes made specifically to gold order vehicle camos and their unique insignia being completely overwritten, following the application of a different camouflage has ruined some of the appeal of owning and customising gold order tanks.

Whilst it’s not entirely the most realistic thing to have a second layer of camo on-top of another it preserved the unique visual appeal of the Gold Order tanks and allowed for a greater level of customisation.

My personal suggestion would be to allow players to decide if they want to layer the camos once again, or have the choice of changing the base camo but maintaining the unique insignia. That way it’s the best of both worlds and allows for a deeper more personal level of customisation in relation to gold order vehicles.

2 Likes

I hate that change. I bought an bicolor for my finnish panzer 4j before the change and now the insignias have dissapeared. I would want refund or atleast let me use the camo for some other tank.

They should avoid changing stuff that people paid for. I wouldnt have used that gold if i would have known that this would happen

3 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly. I was going to get one of the gold order Ha-Go tanks and layer some Camo but then the change dropped and I never did it in the end.