Give your army a unique style!

Will there be more appearance orders in the battlepass then? Current ammount will be a little low if each customisation object will cost at least one of them.

1 Like

Can Enlisted update Dagor 6.5 ?

Just like WarThunder.

1 Like

Exactly what I wanted to know, thanks!

1 Like

I hope you will add Schutzstaffel clothes to costumizing

Finally! (Some level of) customization has come out!
But stillā€¦ When you extend this feature to other campaign. Or just for this update. Dont mess up existing soldiersā€™ customization again! Some of us may spend green orders, or even real golds to randomly change a outfit. Or spending tons of time to collect some outfit. But there are updates that messed up the settingsā€¦

Also, finally we can select, instead of random generate customized stuffsā€¦ A great improvement.

Still, Iā€™d like soldierā€™s rank can appear on their uniform:

Also what about medals?
Will they be part of customization?

8 Likes

Wait.

No bushes?

images (1)
1574247137_shot2016_04_0418_03_26.jpg.481601bd38f3959d4806a48f3adc35d8

:open_mouth:?

8 Likes

Š’Š¾Ń‚ Šø Š»Š¾Š¶ŠŗŠ° Š“ёŠ³Ń‚я.

Whats with the Premium Squads?
Premium Squads have always had different Uniforms, will they also have different Customization Options than other Squads?

New Premium-Squads for old Campaigns?

Ranks on the Arms are coming back?

Will the Customization arrive the Old Campaigns this Year or S00Nā„¢?

2 Likes

There its is the drip customization. Sooā€¦ what will it cost ? will there be any dedicated stores like weapons and squads ?

Really

I find this post abusive and offensive
Bushes in WT were an absolute mistake

12 Likes

Is there any way to change names (Not call signs or nicknames) of soldiers on Xbox/consoles?

will there be hungarian/Romanian troops too? i dont know if you are allowed to tell it because of marketing reasonsā€¦but at least i can ask :slight_smile:

3 Likes

US faces when?

what use is new content when you cant play the game due to network connection drop outs and players leaving battles after the first point is lost.

This hat in Stalingrad perchance?

1 Like

Even a little Hint would be so great!!!

letā€™s hope not.

You said that there wonā€™t be any microtransactions in Stalingrad campaign. No buying something for gold.

You lied again?
@1942786 same question to you.

7 Likes

in Stalingrad Tunisian soldiers can be found,
Could we see another character model ? Or Do they have any plans?

Normandy and berlin models are very cool

2 Likes