Give your army a unique style!

So gold order troops now unlock new customizations? Or are they just uniques set ones?
Is this some new gold order from battlepass?

plz show us some pics of german one

4 Likes

The post doesn’t really tell us anything about the “economy” of cosmetics. Are they a one time unlock or more like individual items?

For example: My squad has 5 soldiers and I want to give them all new Ushankas. Do I:

1. Unlock the Ushanka for lets say 10 silver orders and now I can equip it to all my soldiers. The Ushankas are a paid unlock.

OR

1. Buy 5 Ushankas, each for lets say 2 silver orders. The Ushankas are items that I can have in stockpile.

Customization objects. We will talk about this in the future.

4 Likes

10 Likes

31 Likes

What a beautiful rifle!

Do you have a gas mask?

Order for soldier’s appearance (battle pass). Example

1 Like

Beautiful

Looking forward to having roleplay officers in my squads.

Also: Mannlicher with bayonet :heart:

5 Likes

Are you planning to implement any sort of weapon customization?

We don’t exclude anything. In future.
But this diary is about clothes and paints.

4 Likes

Keo is there any chance we will see cosmetic options on twitch drops when this campaign hits live?

Or any twitch drops at all?

2 Likes

Hey. When you buy 1 ushanka, you buy only 1 ushanka, which can be transferred to different soldiers. However, five soldiers will have to buy 5 caps. You can buy customization for orders for soldier’s appearance, or for enlisted gold if you have no orders. And we also plan to give customization as a reward for events.

P.S. You can transfer customization from one soldier to other for free.

8 Likes

I hope soo, with every new campaign there were twitch drops, i hope they dont brake a tradition.

I don’t rule it out. Just why not?

6 Likes

hinting at war crimes?)

20 Likes

Well isn’t a confirmation either :joy:

Anyway. I look foward to costumize my tanks. Twitch drops would be “free” pub to the game. And would make your playerbase more happy after all this lastly storms
Anyway
Update will bring Alot to the game. Looks amazing so far.

3 Likes

Nah, His squad mate just farted. He ate too much chilli con carne.

I mean we are already shooting at medics. :wink:

4 Likes