Give the Western Allies a stronger automatic rifle

They had delayed ordering something, out of jealousy of the new Japanese rifle. I feel that the allies are a well-armed faction and have absolutely everything. They will end up asking for the atomic bomb

People dont want to create alternative gayplay decisions, using strong sides of their faction. All they want is WE WANT MORE AND THE SAME AS GERMANS YEEEE, even if it will ruin balance even more. They cant understand that due to lack of brain cells

why shouldnt other factions get gear on par with germany?

2 Likes

Should they? These days germany is weaker then ever. Adding new cheats to soveki and usseki wont help the situation.

I think germany should be buffed instead. Give fg421/2 autofire as primary for example

1 Like

Germany suffers

2 Likes

The hyde 44 would be a nice addition for the BR 5 U.S assaulter lineup. The thompsons just lack enough muzzle velocity compared to the assaulter weapons of Germany and the Soviets.

Apparent balance issues are more the fault of the poor match making than weapon selections.

The main problem is that the Japanese tier V is kicking the ally’s butt :rofl::joy::joy:.
Now they want assault rifles to abuse the Japanese, and then they will want the atomic bomb.

I too like spreading misinformation (aka bullshit) on the internet

1 Like

lmao, got a good laugh outta me

This is a suggestion thread I built a while back, and it seems to argue almost the same thing.
U.S. automatic rifles - Suggestions - Enlisted

1 Like

If my germany cant, so atleast japs will give usa a lesson