Give the engineer ability to dismantle enemy mines

9 Likes

Are you aware you can just…

Shoot the mines?

1 bullet is enough, far faster and less risky for soldier involved than doing a funni prompt.

3 Likes

dismantle as in recover? that maybe. Otherwise I just shoot them and be done with it.

(edit: you mean some sort of “mine sense” like in battlefield where they light up when you are close?)

Yes, engineer with this perk can be used to detect enemy mines before rest of the squad will enter the objective.

It should also apply to anti-tank mines.

i dont think its good, its so much effective to shoot it then must wait for the bot to defuse it, and i will choose vertical recoil than defuse perk

shooting is not always good. if the mine is in a small room. Or on the stairs. You’ll just kill yourself. it also always takes more than one bullet.

1 Like

yes but sometime, its explode radius its not big, 14 is to much for defuse perk, iam sure people choose vertical recoil than only defuse

1 Like

only one soldier needs this perk. That’s why it’s so expensive.

1 Like

Obviously it would be faster to blow them up and dispose of them, but what about being able to pick up the disarmed mines and use them yourself?

1 Like

saper squad

Tell that to bomb engineers

Using bullets to deal with anti-personnel mines indoors is suicidal. If there are other enemies in the room, you don’t have time to retreat to a safe distance and destroy them.

You mean the fact they dispose of explosives by shooting them or blowing them up?

Throwable explosives exist.