Gift system

The title says it no needed explanation but definitely should work with only things that can be bought through their in game currency the enlisted gold. Its not really needed yes but would be nice feature to gift a friend or someone something that behind least enlisted gold coins and will benefit the devs alot too

13 Likes

Imagine, gifting features get implemented…

Before chat lobbies :smile:

I really see this happening. Because :snail::euro: (nom nom nom)

9 Likes

Isn’t there a gift buying option in Gaijin.net store?

3 Likes

Yes, there is.

1 Like

The gifting feature kind of sucks imo, I tried buying a gift for my friend in the balkans but the game refused it due to currency differences

Kinda surprised Gaijin is making it hard for me to spend money

3 Likes

I had no issues with it. And did bought gifts for people outside of Europe. Weird.

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if you could give weapons to other accounts. I have my storage full of german smgs that i dont need while my brother barely has any. It would be cool to help him. Also gifting silver would be nice

4 Likes

I would like to see players be able to gift weapons as well.

4 Likes

i wish there was trading or something, i own a lot of 10rnd hei rifles back from before the merge and now i dont use them because the hei automatic exists, i’d trade them for like 300 gold to make some kind of money back lol

3 Likes

I have farquhar sitting in my storage that i wont be using. I bought it in the tunisia campaign but now it is useless because i dont play high br. I would really want my gold order back or atleast some silver

1 Like