Get rid of ulq

Imagine playing this game with its graphics at maximum but with the peace of mind that you will not be at a disadvantage because of the graphics?
(anyone who has played war thunder and its controversial ulq knows what I’m talking about).

It is not new that in any shooting game with lower graphics you take advantage, it is something of a lifetime.

This game has (like war thunder) beautiful graphics with excellent performance and is unusable, of course, if you don’t mind being at a disadvantage.

It could be interesting that (at least) in custom games you can set up a server with the option of blocking entry to it with certain graphic (and sound) parameters fixed for everyone, perhaps at the graphic level of the consoles? -
Implement this and test to see what reception it has, maybe people will like it.

I perfectly understand that this idea is somewhat discriminatory because a large number of players would be “left out” for not meeting the graphic requirements to play in the graphic quality of consoles at least, but for that reason the option in custom games!!!

Imagine playing enlisted with its native graphics + peace of mind for not being at a disadvantage with some trick with configuration + hardcore… = pure and absolute immersion.

Oh man I’m having an orgasm right now just imagining it, please keep that in mind :DD :wink:

I am playing ± on top settings and I never had problem to be at top of leaderboard. You are overthinking this too much, enlisted really isn’t competitive game. You are even playing against console players, lmao.

3 Likes

Yeah, imagine change your fps on your glorious console.

1 Like

Improve visibility and performance on all settings so we won’t be forced to play on graphics from 2003

1 Like

Same

1 Like

fps locked at 60 for everyone too, at least there is the option to change it, the idea is to have a competitive, fair, but high quality environment, in the old call of dutys (cod2) there were servers where the fps were blocked user fps, until you changed them you couldn’t play, that’s from the server side.

The only advantage ULQ confers is indoor fighting in poorly-lit maps, like in Berlin, where, depending on your settings, shadows can easily hide a soldier.

Depending on your settings, you can literally make shadows a black hole.

In that regard, you can easily just tune the global illumination quality and reduce the overall quality of shadows to either make them non-existent or mostly unnoticeable.

Honestly, earnestly, given the number of soldiers we have as spare lives, ULQ isn’t that big of a deal, and once you know there’s someone waiting in the shadows, you can pre-fire the corners with an automatic, throw an explosive, or literally just set it on fire with a flamethrower.

That is the point. I have been playing shooting games for many many years and I am tired of configuring details, I simply want to sit down and play and let myself be carried away by the immersion, and speaking of immersion, what better than this company that has great rigor for realism and this game is configurable with mods.

Not only is the ulq full of advantages everywhere, the gamma slider, the fov at 50 to use tanks or use the sniper, it would also block the fps to the server that is going to play, if there are many cosole players on televisions with 60 hz have the option to block them for everyone or at 120 hz etc., the same with the fov, that the user’s screen is detected and that it automatically adjusts to a fov according to the scale with the screen and so on everyone plays with the same fov, all this can be done from the server side, in old games like call of duty 2 all this existed.

Obviously, perfect competition will never be achieved due to differences in hardware (mouse, monitor size, etc. for each person), but there is a lot that can be done on the server side to get closer.

It really is full of tricks for the experienced and I would like to see them disappear to a large extent and who knows, one day it will become a new standard? :wink:

Play competitively, but also immersive and fair, come on, as if it were real, authentic
This mode would be called ultrahardcore or something like that

Playing the game properly, fairly and with the minimalist hud along with hardcore is how I would like a ranked game to be if it were ever implemented in this game, (which I highly doubt) but dreaming costs nothing

I would call it mode for ultra insecure guys.

1 Like