Germany actually does suffer

don’t lie :angry:
Just kidding, I believe you just forgot.
In your last 25 games, only 4 were in Germany faction. (didn’t face any US BR5, how lucky)
One of them was lost due to player base issue.
So the win rate i saw is 75%.

And that applies to all the factions?

Care to quote ?

Dont really think there would be topics about this subject if there wasnt

No, I dont think so. Since conveniently you decided to bring the ovp to discussion due to dmg + rof.
And if we stick to these 2 stats you are so fond of, the ppd actually has higher DPM than stg44.

Im quite sure both are assaulter class weapons and we can extend this to all factions having something unique, such as your LMG mid-lonk range domination.

Compared to smgs its fight against ? Yes

Depends, here you are again intrested of the bigger picture and just few replies ago you were offering ovp OR mid-lonk ranke lmg domination as counter part.

So not sure, if we strickly stick to reasons why OVP is valid counter according to you.
No stg would be just fine as it has less DPM than ppd.

Gotcha.

There is definitely a problem with playerbase migration that is also heavily accelerated by stacking and overall veteran presence within factions.

Sadly nobody except for devs can do anything about it and it is not a problem with an easy solution. Either they balance weapons/vehicles or add new things in resulting in the same process happening towards the other faction or they enforce other rules to spread playerbase evenly.

I have low hopes that anything can really be done about it. I switched from GE to US during their dark times, then to Soviets, but I am not really willing to go from one to the other based on them being on the loser side. And enforcing participation would not really fit in nor do I like it, maybe except when applied to winrate hunters.

Obviously your odds are better for the faction thats flavour of the month. (More Vets in the pool)

Personally i play whatever side i fancy and generally find that even the popular factions at the time only have 1 or 2 per game that really know what they are doing.

The swinging new content issue.
Well, that’s another reason to the list.

Well, IIt’s been 10 days since those matches I was talking about. I thought it was less than that tbh.

I wasn’t talking about those matches you’re talking rn. But as you found out, I’m still at 50% and higher WR with the Germans.

But I admit I play other factions more now, primarily BR3 Soviets.

Although I did play a bit of BR2 and BR5 Americans yesterday.
And before that, I played a duo of Japs with a @Scav_Sergei . Those were really very intense battles, but we won them all.

Personally, I have had no problems at all with MM in recent weeks. Except for a few battles maybe, but I mostly just leave those and don’t deal with them.

1 Like

I only agree that Eastern Front MM has no significant fairness issues.
But I agree with you about this rant about the USSR is BS.

1 Like

Pardon me, long thread, however stats were mentioned in this thread as such I believed it was you, it was not. Must be getting tired.

This topic exist mainly due to body armor, SMGs secondly but a fix to the body armor would result in a fix to the SMGs as well,

Great, care to put “I do not think so” into practice? Because last I checked people were not really playing PPD-34 against STGs and neither were they keen on doing so due to one significantly outclassing the other, when they can have weapons of similar capabilities like AS-44 or situationally better like PPsh-41.

I am quite sure one has designation of being Assault rifle, whilst the other is Submachine gun. As to what the difference is, I believe you have access to information on the internet to learn about it thoroughly.

And do other GE weapons/vehicles overperform over Soviet weapons/vehicles at the same BR? Yes, so focusing on a single weapon bracket is being ignorant. If the difference made all the impact in losing or winning, I would agree, however current winrate situation is mainly caused by playerbase population of factions, not by a single weapon being slightly better, but as you said you care not for them anyway. Correct?

Indeed, OVP or Berreta M1918 should given higher performance be able to outdo PPS in CQC. As for MG counterpart still works as the best option to kill SMG squads before CQC engagements, especially given the current bipod buff making it great at covering ground. That is unless you wish to pick the squad apart one by one using a boltie or semi with lesser effectivness overall.

man, these responds are getting longer and longer

Sue me! I love my flakpz1! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

According to you it really doesnt as of first unlock ppd34 has higher dpm than stg.
Same logic and exactly same stats you were defending PPS aka OVP as counter.

Okay ? So both guns has to be SMG but just earlier your argument was
“But but mow down people with superior LMG”

You are completely free to make a topic about insanely OP german BR2 LMG’s.
This however is not that topic.

Il even be the first one to back up your topic about the subject, for all I care suffering soviets can have Mg13 and zb as captured weapons.

And this justifies the current situation how ?

Sure

So here we go again cherry picking the DPM, but if speaking of say STG suddenly all stats matter ?

So again stg44 ? Soviets can counter with lmg and incase of cqc PPD can out dpm it.
Also unique element to game, just takes little bit more skill.

Do you still have it? Mine has dissapeared somehow. I still have the Gaz AA but can not seem to find the Flakpanzer.

It’s even my main battle tank! I don’t even joke. I have the most fun with lowest br 1 lineups, makes me giggle and I remember when I was a newcomer.

The vehicle comes with a standalone squad, so it’s not a vehicle found in other squads, like for the UWU plane.

I know it is an event squad, however I can not seem to find it anymore and I am doubtful I would sell it for cash. And a similar thing has happened to another person I talked with apparently.

did you try sorting it? maybe you might have overlook it

cause i thought my Lanchester model 1 disappear but i was stupid

1 Like

:scream:

I would really throw a fit if I lost mine… have you tried selecting only tanks tab, to filter out vehicles more easily?

Yep, nowhere to be found. I know I should have it, since event squads is something I rarely even touch, but it simply not there. I have Gaz AA, even the BT-7A (F-32) for soviets, but the no Flakpz. :melting_face:

You can always contact support.

You really should. Thing is a hilarious lil gem