German tier V heavy weapons idea

RPzB 54/1; shortened rpzb 43, meaning lower weight, and it shoots a improved rocket. allow us to run with these, along with the allied counterpart!

panzerfaust 150; improved panzerfaust 100, with a range up to 150 meters, and armor penetration up to 320mm

MG42 beltfed: an MG42 that uses ammo belt instead of drums
the belt should hold at least 100 rounds, and the RPM of the MG should be 1200-1500RPM

MG34 beltfed; same thing for the one above, it uses belts instead of drums
this one should hold at least 75 rounds per belt

the forementioned belts should of course be pull-thru belts which would offer faster reload as opposed to a drum reload

15 Likes

I’d like belt fed MGs to not be separate weapons. That would be a very lame copy paste.
I’d rather have them as items/uprades to already existing weapons. Together with unique mechanics.

I spam this suggestion everywhere it remotely fits but tbh I don’t have any hope devs will do anything like this. Because we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

For the beltfed MG34 that sounds like a good idea,but we already have a 75 round cersion and its a magazine,so it would be pointless to have it be 75 rounds,I feel it should be 100 rounds instead to make it an option over the patronentrommel MG34,but everything else looks to be a great addition

I think the Krauts got enough crap as is. Let some of us fill out our stuff first

200w (7)

7 Likes

yes give better AT weapons to germany, while usa and japan cant pen mora than 120mm and 100mm…

why?

1. they already have patronentrommel with 75 rounds
  2. german belts came in 50 rounds that could be linked. so it would be either 50 round belt or 100 round belt.

i know, its why i practically gave up on this idea. i mean things could have become drastically simpler.

there would be only one gewehr 43 since the stock version already has a scope mount

there would be only one fg42 II since the stock version had a scope mount aswell

there could be various changes like these if they did implement your idea, but i can see why they arent doing it, its complex, and it requires re-classifying the weapon, which could be hard to do and make it all work smoothly

for some dumbasses out there i gotta explain everything. lol

yo, its not my fault the germans developed weird shit that worked well. if soviets/americans developed a weird one-off anti tank weapon that pens the similar amount, then fine. id love it if its added

i didnt think its a good idea to have a mg42 predecessor with the belt the similar length to the mg42’s. something something balance.

Not really. MG with longer belt is still an MG.
And the system is already in place (rifle grenades), just expand it.

It all comes down to good will and time.

The germans don’t need better AT.

If anything, everyone else does.

The germans have 5 campaigns worth of content smashed into 1 big tech tree, so as far as I’m concerned, they can go with few or no content updates until other factions get more developed.

But yes. Gib 100rd MG 42.

Well, it’s not as if German tanks were better armoured…

well, as previously mentioned, if all other sides had at least a one off prototype AT weapons that were as capable, then by all means they should be added. but pzf 150 is a long overdue, its been requested before. and obviously beltfed mg’s for germans are a even bigger overdue.

i mean we could have some sort of system to allow this. after all buying the similar weapon over and over again is annoying

1 Like