German submachine guns need to be re-tiered

The Soviet pps-42 and pps-43 are in Tier 2, while the German submachine guns, which are less powerful than the pps, are in Tier 3. German submachine guns from Tier 3 should be downgraded to Tier 2. And Tier 4 submachine guns should be downgraded to Tier 3. The Beretta M38/42 in Tier 4 has the same performance as the Beretta M1, so why Tier 4? I can’t understand it. The Beretta M38/42 should not be in Tier 4. And I hope to get Kiraly down to Tier 4.

19 Likes

Baretta is pretty accurate tho which might destroy the already low Russian player as for some smg like the zk and mp31 (I think that the name) I guess they can be lower to br3

1 Like

yea

Together with him

together with them

2 Likes

Pps42 and pps43 are indeed undertiered.

Mostly because USSR never had weak SMGs in game, but downtiering everything in German SMG line is a bit dangerous which could create a snowball effect with all factions asking for SMG downtiering which will only result in SMG spam in low BR which is already a thing.
So to protect new players and keep things fair, I would suggest adding lend-leased guns to USSR
Sten mkII, M50 Reising, M3A1 Grease Gun and move Pps42/43 up to BR3.
Alternative one pps SMG could be left of BR2 but only after some heavy nerfs.

3 Likes

I think only MP 38 should get a br of 2 among br 3 German smgs.

6 Likes

That thing is dogshit and doesnt even compare to ppd 34 box

4 Likes

You definitely don’t have the skills to handle such a simple and effective weapon

2 Likes

But Germans have BR2 semi-automatic rifles and impact grenades, so overall they are relatively (barely) balanced.

Germany’s SMG tech tree does need to be remade, as they have placed a large number of smgs in tier 4, making the research of German smg line a lengthy and inefficient task. They should fold some of these guns to make research progress faster.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m just trying to express some mild opinions. If I complain about Germans having impact grenades and the Soviets not, Axis lovers would soon flood to me telling me how week axis is and it is all skill issue for players who can’t punish grenade spam.

I just hope that DF can nerf these explosives as soon as possible.

3 Likes

2 Likes

The armaguerra m39 is the worst sa rifle. 6 round mag, takes usually more than 2 hits to kill, slow reload and bad dispersion

3 Likes

Japanese Type Hei are worse, they have 5 round and lower firing rate. And they are at BR3.

And despite so many disadvantages, they are still semi automatic rifles and can definitely appear more powerful in close combat.

3 Likes

I never said that hei would fit t3. Atleast hei has bayonet

Hi.

Otsus are BR4 and are in the same boat.

Type 4s are just Japanese G41s pretending to be garands, but are also BR4.

3 Likes

You don’t know and don’t care America player just stop Ur stupid idea!

The biggest problem is the MP38 which should be in tier 2, that’s where it belongs.

But, some others could be change too. For example, the PPs 43 could be in tier 3, the PPD 40 in tier 4 (5 at the moment).

the Thompson M1A1 could be in tier 3 (at 4 now), the ZK383 also fit well in tier 3.

Also, soviets need some new low br smg because overall the pps 42 is a bit too much for tier 2

2 Likes

Why don’t you say that your tier 2 German tanks are much better than those of the Soviet Union and the United States?, Shouldn’t t34 go back to tier 2? Are you only allowed Germany to use 75mm howitzers to bomb people? Why don’t you say that even if the Soviet Union is at tier 2, they have to fight tier 3 Germans every day?