German dominace over russia? or is it cuz i had a booster

so recently i have been on a losing streak against germany (i play tier 3 russia) every single time they either steamroll us or nearly lose but win. (half of these times i had a booster so idk) is it cuz they had veterans and stuff or what?

I’m winning most of my matches against Germany at BR2/3
enlisted_2024-08-30_17-27-13

1 Like

Law of the booster.

Beat germany both games tonight

3 Likes

I must have been really lucky today. I won germany with usa br 2 with 100% booster. I got over 9000 score so it was really good game for me

1 Like

definitely not. now germany and especially japan have much less active players than allies.
about the stuff, thats ± same for every nation, but i think soviets and americans have slightly better.

1-2 months ago the allied fractions (USSR, US,…) steam rolled the axis teams, now it really seems that they became equal again and sometimes the allies totally got blitzkrieged.

I first noticed it when I completed the task “Win 10 battles in a row” - something I never would have archived before. I have to admit that I win ~ 3/4 matches as axis main currently. 1/4 are close defeats or the classic “gulag express”. I play BRII most of the time (low BR, fun BR).

Since some weeks the teams are way more balanced again. I guess you just have some bad luck.

2 Likes

Depends on luck and players personally i got the archivement of “win 10 games in a row” with GE,

I most of games were difficult and i had to carry but no… All depends on player And sometimes luck “when we are talking abt play against 4 stack”

Edit: My win Streak finally broke today with 13 games resulting in the Best and hardest archivement i Made

WIth Germany and Russia, I only play level 2, and it goes back and forth. A while back, playing with the Germans I hardly lost to the Allies or the Russians. Then, going back to the previous rank reset, I started getting shower raped by the Russians, so I started a new Russian unit where I had almost an 80% w/l record against the Germans. lately, I am about 50/50 in games between the Germans and Russians, and I play both sides. So at this point, I don’t know who is superior at this time. My Germans were at one time almost 82%, and have since fallen to just under 72%, and my Russians went from 79% to 73%, so it goes back and forth.

I love playing Allies, but there are times I get monkey slapped damn near every match I choose to play Allies, and I play level 2 and level 5.