Georgy Shpagin’s birthday

Bamboo Spear

Could it happen bros?

Pray to God they miss their first strike because if not, you’re dead. This sword is why the British started using long rapiers in China.

Mad Jack Churchill. He used a Bow and arrow and a Scottish broadsword. It looked like this:

3 Likes

I didn’t know such a crazy man existed in the WW2 era.
It is more crazy than Call of Duty that there is a man in the 20th century who conducts landing operations with a bow and arrow and a sword.

The game should also celebrate his birthday.
The prize is, of course, a saber.

4 Likes

Wow,
It seems that WW2 had more primitive aspects than I imagined.

1 Like

yea Jack Churchill is one of many badass of ww2 him and that one eye canadian (his name was Leo Major) should be celebrate tbh

and maybe Desmond Doss too since he is a hero

2 Likes

Lest don’t derail to much, but for answers to your questions, this don’t was just seeyed in Asia… Russian and Italian did horse charge with saber for example… In the war Everyone used what they can use in the best way possible

3 Likes

I thought the days of doing that in WW1 were over.

There was a Czech guy who stopped infront of a panzer convoy wearing knight armor and on horseback

Don Quijote?
…is a joke, but was there really such a crazy man? :open_mouth:

Yeah he lived in a castle also but after the war the Czech government evicted him from the property

oh yea the knight guy i remember him he is a legend

Damn,Battlefield 5 should have made his campaign mode.

Another interesting thing Japanese immigrants children participated in the war in Europe but not sent to the Pacific because the command feared the men would change their loyalties. In one case 4 brothers 2 fought for the Japanese army and the other 2 fought for the u.s

any road im gonna take a kip now cheerio

and probably best to stop derail before the mod butcher’s hook

I am waiting for the 442nd Regimental Combat Team to be added as a premium or event squad. :grinning:

Anyway, thanks to your guys erudition, I learned that sword fighting is not only a Japanese specialty.
I am in the mood for a sword as an event prize.

1 Like

What’s wrong with this hammer tho? Was it made in the late 60’s or something?

That’s not ai it’s a solider carrying a bunch of Japanese swords

Meanwhile, Erwin Konig is flexing his shiny bling gear and warm hat in Stalingrad

2 Likes

Does any one see this when reading the thread title?

2 Likes

They shouldn’t add Indians or Chinese without the CBI Theater.
I want the China-Burma-India Theater (behind an expanded Mediterranean that has Crete, Sicily, and Italy).

CBI is never represented in games

1 Like

Sir Douglas Bader, John Basilone, Arthur Wermuth, Joe Medicine Crow, Charles Hazlitt Upham, Joachim- Hans Marseille, Chesty Puller, Erwin Rommel, etc.

All of these soldiers listed could have very good event rewards, such as a cool portrait, unit, or vehicle.

3 Likes