Georgy Shpagin’s birthday

Okay, Now I fully understand.
The “c:” didn’t look like a human face to me, but when I tilted my smart phone I understood.

Sorry for the derail, back to the topic of the saber Shpagin made.

6 Likes

Axis mains in shambles

1 Like

So both British and French stuff incoming ? I can’t wait !

2 Likes

We need some low-mid BR Italian Tanks or Tank Destroyers, at BR1-3 you only have limited choice it would be cool if you added P40, Semoverte 105 and Selere Sahariano (i love that thing in WT). And since WT now has Hungarian subtree we could also get Turan I-III and Zrinyi II.

4 Likes

I dont understand why people persist that we should have gotten submachinegun, we got a cool portrait with your valued smg on it! Its similar to the German event or you wanted a tank for free?

3 Likes

Why the event didnt show in me?

1 Like

it will be in 48 min like usual

1 Like

ooh thanks hehe, i thought iam late

1 Like

Exactly, they can always buy ppsh for gold. (Marine squad)

2 Likes

it the parkerize one right? i do got my eye on that squad tbh i like their cloth

2 Likes

That’s very much understandable. But I don’t like the fact they have those halfshoes/halfsocks from something that looks like plywood in Berlin as well.

2 Likes

I wish i could get just one ppsh 41 drum. I want to put it in my ha squad but i dont care to grind 3 other smgs before it

2 Likes

The rewards are not very good compare to the gewer time war event

1 Like

literally the same except you get portrait instead of bolty.

4 Likes

whats wrong with his eye? did they test weapon durability on his skull?

1 Like

you probably had to be mad to design a weapon like that good from trash in a country that might kill you with the fruits of your own work.

3 Likes

One can dream about Battle of France limited to BR1-2: Dunkirk, Hannut, Arras.
Wow.

But then you’d still put Volkssturm weapons there and make France reach BR5 with prototypes.
Sad.

1 Like

no need, just make France a subfaction of western allies.
prototypes should be premium not tech-tree.

1 Like

I wish.
I also think Japan was good on BR1-3.

Ho-rni, Tokyo arsenal and ASs think otherwise :confused:

1 Like

because Japan have enough equipment and soviet cry babies wanted their own StG.