Friends with Benefits

Does anyone know…? If I linked with a friend in game do I get any benefit/reward for my teammates actions? Is it possible to mine XP etc, off their actions?

1 Like

If you mean like a referral program, no, it’s not a thing and it isn’t planned.

Q: Will we ever see the social functions of Enlisted be improved upon? For example, the game really lacks a referral program A. In our experience such systems do not work well enough and they are often used by misbehaving players who create additional accounts. That’s why we don’t have any such plans at the moment.

If you mean normal gameplay, then yes for example each time your friend or anyone else uses buildables like machine guns you get +18 score.

2 Likes

Saw a guy behind an mg. I built one next to it cause it was a good spot. He looked at me…there was a glance in eachother eyes. No words.
He then took the one I built and I used his. We absolutely wrecked and defended the point and both got insane scores.
It was one of the most beautiful moments of team synergy I have ever experienced in Enlisted.

2 Likes

this title though

2 Likes

Yeah came here to see what was being suggested before the thread got locked but it was a lot more innocent than I had thought.

1 Like

Can we hold hands and cuddle?

1 Like

I joined a ‘new’ friend in a game he invited me to, and although he was in the roster/tabe, he seemingly never joined the game, their name was always grey in the ‘tab’ list… could he be gaining xp, etc. in the pause screen /afk, off of my actions?

sry for the long gap to reply… thanks