For the ABC-36 and ABC-36 (Sniper) the automatic mode is set by default

Update 0.5.9.18 • For the ABC-36 and ABC-36 (Sniper) the automatic mode is set by default.
• The animation of partial reloading for the FG 42, FG 42 II, FG 42 II (Sniper) has been sped up, full animation will be in subsequent updates.
• The rate of fire for the Murata Rifle Type 22 has been increased from 48 rounds per minute to 69. • The name of the Bren Mk2 100 has been corrected to Bren Mk1 100. • The recoil of the Bren Mk1 100 has been improved, it has become more advantageous.

6 Likes

ABC and De FG

ay what a nice set of letters

Edit:due to a possibility of misunderstanding and thinking it a g word

2 Likes

This makes me ask a question : I don’t have the AVS nor do I have the AVT, (The AVS-36 is my next unlock with the soviets)

Is AVS worth using or is it better to wait for the AVT ?

After the update of the test server drop use AVS over AVT

4 Likes

Is avs better than avt now? Why?

Isn’t avt recoil better?

Stat wise the AVS will be better then the AVT when the mini major update drops, AVT only has silghtly better visual recoil.

2 Likes

Noice.

So it mp43/1 vs stg44 situation again eh ok

AVS does 15.8 vs 15.3 damage AVT
Recoil is 22/6 vs 22/8! So

Avs36 (generally) is now the better gun…

Avt deff now needs its more historical 20/25 rd clip to differentiate it …

5 Likes

The AVT has broken recoil variance, it is random, which makes it worse than ABC, despite its characteristics.

Stg44 will always be better than mp43, even if they somehow nerfed stg44 to the ground someday.

Because Stg44 has a normal reload animation and not that ugly “tacticool, punch your magazine out” animation the mp43 has :smile:

1 Like

MP-43 was better because of the faster alternate reload when you had some bullets left in the mag, but with the coming update the StG will also get that.

Which is good, I really dont like the AK reload on the MP (its not even possible to do that kind of reload on an StG).

It’s crazy that we got AVS buff before the proper update XD

I guess the minor update will drop today.

2 Likes

How would it be “more historical” if litereally any photo of soldiers with AVT/SVT ever features the non standard size magazine?

It’s what I meant. I HATE that, nobody in their right mind would do it during battle, that’s cod stuff…

Same with fg42II, AVT and I think the Breda gold order…

So I preferred to use a weaker weapon that at the very least looked good :smile:

1 Like

You get one free one when you unlock them. Try them and see for yourself

Not anymore, you need to buy the gun to unlock it sadly.

Yeah, and then you get one after unlocking it

nice it was completely unusable, now i wish vickers also would receive some recoil reduction

this week maybe