Folgore paratroopers

haha he was. until I decided to do some longer range combat. And I found that twitch drop in my gear so I wanted to dust it off.

1 Like

But carcanos 38 don’t have a much bigger damage drop off, no? (Just lower magnifying scope).

There’s the old model with probably the MOST magnifying scope in the game, thought :smile: (they couldn’t do in between, eh). It has slooow cycle speed thought.

1 Like

Here. It cost me 200k in berreta pistols. And I managed to use ONLY Italian things from soldiers, to tools, save for some cheats:

• My bomber guys are German
 No Italian bomber existed back then (even less now)
  • I use the ZB-26 on 3 gunners. rest are ofc, Bredas.
  • I do not use impact grenades, so the grenades equipped, are German.

Sadly, most guys are not maximum stats.

3 Likes

Beautiful

cant believe that plane is BR 1
You might be Jelly of the mp41
but Im jelly of that.

2 Likes

There’s only 2 downsides to it:

• It’s kinda slow (compared to p38 & company)
  • It has low ammunition (not a problem when you take your time and aim)

So yeah, only downside is it’s slow. But never try to out turn it, in a dogfight, it wins.

Now only problem with my Lineup, is I want to play Tunisia with it. I don’t want to be in Normandy or play vs Sovs. (I deserted 2 match earlier just because :p)

(Also, Semovente is KING :rofl: I missed that vehicle. I used it a lot, in Tunisia. they switched it’s shells, thought. Used to be HEAT. now it’s APCBC)

1 Like

Lol I dont mind playing soviets (but I wish they made the italian uniforms appear in moscow/stalingrad)

That’s the thing! The squads I painstakingly took time to outfit with JUST Italian things, all get generic German uniforms in Moscow
 I don’t want that :stuck_out_tongue:

I have my German br2 lineup for that.

2 Likes

just have to cycle your Folgore and premium squads :stuck_out_tongue:

that is a good looking lineup ! only missing the fnab and radio squad

2 Likes

And the RE 2001 CN, eh @Myrm1don ?

Fufufufu

1 Like

(I’m secretly hoping they port the Re.2005 from WT too, along with its 500kg bomb.)

2 Likes

Lovely plane, but I always get a hard time selecting it or 109 E-7
 But Well mine is a little

Different

3 Likes

Dang you can put allies pin ups on axis planes I never knew

1 Like

It’s take off time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love it though the gun feels like the Beretta M38A

What is that fighter squad with the Tiger insignia?

Ill look when i get home, but its the old g 56 fiat squad from tunisia, or m.c 202. Cant remember which

2 Likes

Yes and yes!

3 Likes

3 of the best fighters for Axis IMO. Love this legacy squad.

My Pilot is named Marseille :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I didn’t use any of them as much as I will in the future. By the time I was done grinding Axis Tunisia I was over it. I think the Fiat got added later so I went and got it and then went back to grinding Berlin or Moscow. I didn’t use it much but I do love it!

1 Like