Flare gun

It would be nice if the flare pistol could be used as a secondary weapon for aircraft pilots.
It is not lethal, but it would be nice to be able to burn an opponent who is hit by a direct hit.

Fzs 1944 flare gun

Manufactured in 1944 by Krieghoff. The barrels and frame are constructed from aluminum alloy with steel small parts. It was produced without sights and has Luftwaffe “stick eagle” proofs on the barrels and frame.
These double-barreled, 26.5mm (4 Bore) signal pistols were issued to Luftwaffe aircrews in order to give them a method of communication that did not rely on their radio transmitters.

Nambu Type 90

fgt90v3open
The Nambu Type 90 was a flare gun of Japanese origin and manufactured by Nambu.
It was used by the Imperial Japanese Navy and came with two or three barrels.

AN/M8 Pyrotechnic Pistol
NASM-C266605A81932_01

The standard 37mm signal flare launcher used by the United States Army Air Force during the Second World War and the United States Air Force until 2002. The weapon is a double-action striker-fired launcher with a simple break-open breech-loading design, with a cast aluminium frame and stamped steel parts, designed to be simple enough that it could be made by the Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Company in WW2.

Flares are fun when they burn for a long time.
It would be fun to use it as a visual marker, (or to use it to guide bombers).
I’m sure this would be fun to have, although it wouldn’t help much in killing the enemy.
This is not a very serious suggestion so I’ll leave it in the Mess room. :slightly_smiling_face:

The editor has couple of leuchtpistoles that shoot explosives

2 Likes

Really, that’s cool.
Then someday that will come to the main game.

They will be probably introduced in some armory event just like then luftfaust.

1 Like

I would love this gun can be used in two version, let me explain, one as usual use for mark a point in where everything in the area as enemies,tanks,structures and such will be marked and the other as direct shoot…