Fixing useless tank machine guns

Those are no MGs those are I think for binoculars but Im sure thats not MG cause you have 2 MG according to description one mounted on top of turret the other inside the turret

wikipedia says it had 4 mg’s, one on the turret, coaxial, and then a twin mount hull machinegun.

also the US M3 (frankly both the medium and the light) need their fixed hull machineguns.

I see

1 Like

Yea the game don’t count hull mg as far as I can tell I think the pzIV have 3 mg but the game only said 2 (can’t confirm rn since I’m gonna go now)

2 Likes

Sad if true

1 Like

No, maybe someday they will add them.
But it’s been 3-4 years. Yes, they still showed that they can make them. But for some reason they do not dare to done it with other tanks than japan ones. And I guess because of too much amount of tanks and maybe balance?

1 Like

Well I think its because they use tanks directly from WarThunder and when they added the japanese tanks over there(2016) they gave them functional hull MGs because most of their tanks didnt have coax MGs…

Yea of course that’s the main reason why they still made them for japanese. Otherwise, the japanese low level tanks would have been terrible.(like ha go)

1 Like